January 28th, 2015

I’ll have to try resting now, and then hope I’ll be OK for an ultra-early start tomorrow. Sigh.

via Plume for Android

Ah here we go again. The shivering earlier is followed by the full-scale Bristol Seven experience. No, that’s not a band.

via Plume for Android

alexeckermann .@Telstra “Customer Detractor”? I thought we were cool. But apparently you think differently of me..pic.twitter.com/K93VHHSIMKMK

via Tweetbot for Mac (retweeted on 5:50 PM, Jan 28th, 2015 via Twitter Web Client)

@NewtonMark @leopinion It’s a demarcation thing. They’re “mystified” because only the police are allowed to be “baffled”.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to NewtonMark

@NewtonMark @leopinion I ended up having to put an instruction in the fourth or fifth par of the advert telling them to include a keyword.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to NewtonMark

@NewtonMark @leopinion Even 7 or 8 years ago, I advertised for a network support person, 100+ applicants, vast majority totally irrelevant.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to NewtonMark

@leopinion How delightfully poetic. Maybe I should used that quote when linking to your piece. I try to link to recent related news.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to leopinion

@leopinion I am amused, because I am filing a piece in the morning which talks about skills shortages in infosec, amongst other things.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to leopinion

“Australian IT sector sees skills glut”, writes @leopinion zdnet.com/article/no-ski… [Though averages can hide key niche problems.]

via Twitter Web Client

fanfiction_txt i hate you i’m ten you ruined my childhood bitch fuck yourself go to hell

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 5:03 PM, Jan 28th, 2015 via Plume for Android)

@jon_lawrence I think I’m busy that night, stabbing rusty forks into my eyes.

via Plume for Android in reply to jon_lawrence

MarkDiStef It’s on

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 4:47 PM, Jan 28th, 2015 via Plume for Android)

What if Hitler were made of cheese?

via Plume for Android

Are you a horse? ARE YOU A HORSE?

via Plume for Android

If only Greece had converted to Bitcoin.

via Plume for Android

firstdogonmoon I will now explain why knighting Prince Philip was a good idea! RT @GIFs: ministryofgifs.org/post/109343489…
i.imgur.com/Im3j4ys.gif

via Tweetbot for iΟS (retweeted on 11:19 AM, Jan 28th, 2015 via Janetter for Mac)

jrojourno 3 days counting, Rebel’s bikie Angelo’s donations still good with the LNP pic.twitter.com/iX2qJWgViw

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 11:17 AM, Jan 28th, 2015 via Janetter for Mac)

@SnarkyPlatypus I am waiting for backups and a software upgrade to finish, so I am amusing myself during this break.

via Janetter for Mac in reply to SnarkyPlatypus

BrigadierSlog Street cricket, Australia Day. Cops turn up, guess what happens next? . How good are our Police forces!!! pic.twitter.com/05actftJnF

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 11:01 AM, Jan 28th, 2015 via Janetter for Mac)

TheNTNews 4. @jrhennessy

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 10:52 AM, Jan 28th, 2015 via Janetter for Mac)

TheNTNews OUR SHIT LIST:
1. @GuardianAus
2. @triplej
3. @canberratimes

SwiftOnSecurity lol I bet the people who say Linux is free think the moon just pays for itself.

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 10:39 AM, Jan 28th, 2015 via Janetter for Mac)

SnarkyPlatypus 😮😆😆😒😮😊😒😮😯mMcNicholash @adambrereton kutuk il😒😊😥😒

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 10:37 AM, Jan 28th, 2015 via Janetter for Mac)

SnarkyPlatypus Lo pojok il ll Lop lap kiqyjlpiqquiuqyqyhjhjglhhlp

“QWERTY keylogger linked to Regin malware”, writes @juhasaarinen itnews.com.au/News/399744,qw…

via Janetter for Mac

“Turnbull ticks Telstra-NBN HFC migration plan”, writes @joshgnosis zdnet.com/article/turnbu…

via Janetter for Mac

Oh that’s right. NSW election on 28 March. So on 30 March, ICAC will have a whole new batch of names to add to their list.

via Janetter for Mac

thewetmale Australian political watchers have become “It’s on” sluts and it’s so fucking good.

via Tweetbot for iΟS (retweeted on 9:50 AM, Jan 28th, 2015 via Janetter for Mac)

therevmountain @sophbenj tongues all the way down

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 9:42 AM, Jan 28th, 2015 via Janetter for Mac)

sophbenj Ewwwwww. Also the tongue has a ball-gag… does that mean the tongue has a tongue? (via @therevmountain) pic.twitter.com/APAUG5xa3z

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 9:42 AM, Jan 28th, 2015 via Janetter for Mac)

“The Dutch Artist Who Turned His Dead Cat Into A Drone Is Keeping A Badger In His Freezer To Build A Submarine” businessinsider.com.au/badger-submari…

via Janetter for Mac

fieldproducer I think that is possibly the simplest wind-up ever, never fails.

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 9:29 AM, Jan 28th, 2015 via Janetter for Mac)

fieldproducer Thanks to an iPhone email signature change I’ve had an Apple Watch for months, also had rapid email response times. pic.twitter.com/p9V8RFomhQ

Apple Watch. April. Confirmed. Now off you go and squeal with delight, you pathetic muppets. zdnet.com/article/apple-…

via Janetter for Mac

@checkpointanz Thank. Me too. But deadlines are deadlines, and I have one today. Do try to have fun without me.

via Janetter for Mac in reply to checkpointanz

Doesn’t Malcolm have dogs?

via Janetter for Mac

Maybe this 1000 AEDT presser is about dogs. Who can say?

via Janetter for Mac

I’m not sure how Abbott fucking a dog is going to help.

via Janetter for Mac

So ShipYourEnemiesGlitter.com was a bullshit stunt, and most news stories swallowed it whole. observer.com/2015/01/exclus… Yay, journalism.

via Janetter for Mac

@jeamland Yes, she does. Miranda reckons many things.

via Janetter for Mac in reply to jeamland

God I feel terrible. I wonder what will make be feel less terrible.

via Janetter for Mac

I think I want some of the drugs Miranda is on. Unpredictably weird, of course, but oh so powerful.

via Janetter for Mac

Wed plan, draft: Writing. Just writing as determinedly as I can, and hope that it’s sufficient. This dreary grey day won’t help.

via Janetter for Mac

Wednesday. Everything is privet, dancing naked in your shoes. Wednesday.

via Plume for Android