April 15th, 2018

@TooheyMatthew Oh I’m fine. I don’t have to use the highway.

via TweetDeck in reply to TooheyMatthew

@camdenlawyer @Boeufblogginon I’m not doing this. I’m just reporting the current state of the traffic.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to camdenlawyer

I misread the map before. If you want to get from Katoomba Lawson right now, it’ll take you more than an hour. pic.twitter.com/1MVNRqXxq8

via Twitter for iPhone

HLMenckenBot The objection of the scandalmonger is not that she tells of racy doings, but that she pretends to be indignant about them.

via MenckenBot (retweeted on 3:37 PM, Apr 15th, 2018 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

@JasonNg88 Interestingly, the Google Maps is showing only a 10 minute delay compared with normal traffic.

@JasonNg88 Station Streetwise is jam packed with people who thought they might avoid things by going down Sinclair past the lake.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to JasonNg88

@JasonNg88 That traffic advisory was posted at 1139 and the Highway is still shut down nearly four hours later.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to JasonNg88

I am now WAITING PATIENTLY because it’ll take a while for a taxi to battle through this traffic.

@purserj Yeah but that’s without killing people.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to purserj

@shaneoneill As soon as I saw westbound traffic banked up like that, I knew it was a road accident. With both directions closed, a mess.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to shaneoneill

Also, wet Sundays. Also, other days of the week when it is sunny. Or raining. Or dark.

Sigh, I’d guessed it was something like this. Sunny Sundays bring them on. twitter.com/NanoRaptor/sta…

The Great Western Highway appears to be geb0rken just east of Wentworth Falls, with traffic backed up 3 or 4km.

MalwareJake In as in life, wording is everything. Imprecise language can end careers and impact lives. While I think this..twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Zp

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 1:55 PM, Apr 15th, 2018 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

OH, reason for talking so loudly I can hear them down the other end of the quiet carriage: “I know it is, I’ve just..twitter.com/i/web/status/9…1N

MattLaslo South Florida station wins for most lit graphic E. V. E. R. twitter.com/wplglocal10/st…

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 1:28 PM, Apr 15th, 2018 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

@Taezar Still, a beautifully ambiguous photo.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to Taezar

emlybkr Refreshing honesty from the Daily Mail this morning dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/arti… pic.twitter.com/OI1ZNEewHR

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 12:54 PM, Apr 15th, 2018 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

@ashabeeeee @dobes @rohan_p I have no idea but BLOCKCHAIN BLOCKCHAIN BLOCKCHAIN.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to ashabeeeee

@Taezar Look more closely. That’s a woman bending over her luggage, the guy standing behind her, and a guy (hidden)..twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Lz

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to Taezar

@DavidFeng This is true, but much as I’d like viaducts with 350km/h trains it’s not going to happen.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to DavidFeng

@NuclearAnthro Never stand between a postgrad and free food.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to NuclearAnthro

fryan A Chinese company recently offered each of the 52 members of Vanuatu’s Parliament a free laptop. Hmm, I wonder why?..twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Tq

via Tweetbot for iΟS (retweeted on 11:10 AM, Apr 15th, 2018 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

You know, @dobes @ashabeeeee @rohan_p, when I’ve been on the verge of homelessness this was absolutely the thing I..twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Dw

NewtonMark Reading Tim Winton’s thoughts about the history of class in Australia in @THEMONTHLY with a banner ad announcing th..twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Ti

via Tweetbot for iΟS (retweeted on 11:03 AM, Apr 15th, 2018 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

luke_j_obrien No, Russian built air defenses didn’t shoot down the majority of the LACMs fired at Syria last night.

Maybe if we..twitter.com/i/web/status/9…KJ

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 11:02 AM, Apr 15th, 2018 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

@danieljbaird A squirrel in Sydney really would distract me.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to danieljbaird

Sun plan, supplemental: I’m likely to distract myself from that plan with very little encouragement.

Sun plan, redraft: Slow start (done); pho; stupid errand because I am a clumsy idiot; rail replacement bus then tra..twitter.com/i/web/status/9…iZ

The @SatPaper editorial on the “Hateful numbers” of immigration is another powerful piece, but will anything ever a..twitter.com/i/web/status/9…IG

JanelleCShane This is one of my favorite examples. It figured out how to remotely crash its opponent’s computer to win at tic-tac..twitter.com/i/web/status/9…v7

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 10:24 AM, Apr 15th, 2018 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

celesteleighb This is a real tree placard at the Brooklyn Botanical Garden and I’ve been keeping it to myself for far too long pic.twitter.com/hNwXN8tUcm

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 10:18 AM, Apr 15th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

BrendanNyhan Partisanship is a hell for a drug twitter.com/justinamash/st…

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 10:13 AM, Apr 15th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

41Strange Portraits from the 2017 World Beard And Mustache Championships
(Photos Michaela Rehle) pic.twitter.com/10eJkZicjP

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 10:09 AM, Apr 15th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

“Throw your resolution centre.” Note also, that they’re not the letter A in the word PayPal down the bottom. pic.twitter.com/ZdQDSQJui1

@Davelennonabc I know exactly what’s happened, and as luck would have it I’d previously booked in for 0915 tomorrow..twitter.com/i/web/status/9…pX

via TweetDeck in reply to Davelennonabc

Sun plan, supplemental: I seem to put out my lower back yesterday, and not in a fun way. My radius of action will b..twitter.com/i/web/status/9…j2

JWhiteWildlife Encountered a very large wedge tail eagle working over a road killed roo. Impressive animal, but a taste for road k..twitter.com/i/web/status/9…zQ

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 9:46 AM, Apr 15th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

astronomolly I think “Sorry, the wine bar had no reception” is my new “going through a tunnel; you’re breaking up.”

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 9:44 AM, Apr 15th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

jpwarren Tay is an APT now. twitter.com/SwiftOnSecurit…

via Tweetings for Android Holo (retweeted on 9:31 AM, Apr 15th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

dyLABs Wheat germ is 25% protein, which is the same as chicken breast. Time to rebrand wheat germ “Man wheat” and sell sell sell!!!

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 9:28 AM, Apr 15th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

mrchrisaddison This new assistant isn’t really working out any better. pic.twitter.com/z3O9hKD7wA

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 9:27 AM, Apr 15th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

“WPP boss Sir Martin Sorrell quits” by @mumbrella mumbrella.com.au/wpp-boss-sir-m… “The world’s most powerful advertising ex..twitter.com/i/web/status/9…mE

maddow There’s my life before I had seen this, and then there’s my life now. twitter.com/BeschlossDC/st…

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 9:10 AM, Apr 15th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

fanfiction_txt Naruto’s too pimp to be a Juggalo. Canonically, the only character to be a Juggalo is Kankurou. And possibly Orochi..twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Zp

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 8:50 AM, Apr 15th, 2018 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

ScottLimbrick when you repeat the same joke at the dinner table to make sure everyone has heard it pic.twitter.com/HeqLvutiLP

ptak DeadPunk—Acme Dead Co., economical corpse shaving, from Casket & Sunnyside for January 1912. pic.twitter.com/eTkizq5bM8

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 8:38 AM, Apr 15th, 2018 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

@jckkrr That’s Oz Weather by @ozpda @gpdawson, one of several that he’s done. pic.twitter.com/cagCzVgYVu

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to jckkrr

Sun plan, outline draft: Sloth start; some sort or food, possibly twice; replacement bus then train to Wentworth Fa..twitter.com/i/web/status/9…PR

stilgherrian If you’re still after some weekend cyber reading, here are my contributions. twitter.com/stilgherrian/s…

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 8:30 AM, Apr 15th, 2018 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

zerochoirs sounds like something that harmful coconut water would say pic.twitter.com/M0TadIzRYM

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 8:26 AM, Apr 15th, 2018 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

quinncy I use nicknames for political figures. Here’s the cheat sheet. pic.twitter.com/4s4x9kDxCK

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 8:24 AM, Apr 15th, 2018 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

ReelQuinn We should probably be calling this war “Desert Stormy.”

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 8:23 AM, Apr 15th, 2018 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

Gosh that’s some wind gust in the Blue Mountains. pic.twitter.com/EuWOCy2hdI

via Twitter for iPhone

Sunday. Three large cartons would be enough, as long as you limit things to the most vital organs. Sunday.