April 17th, 2018

@michaelneale @R_Chirgwin I think “Otway” came out of a mistyped “quite”, somehow.

@developerjack You’d be surprised. Anyway, you don’t fit the criteria. Unless there’s something you’re not telling us.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to developerjack

@michaelneale @R_Chirgwin It was getting Otway smoky up here. I had a couple of very annoying coughing fits.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to michaelneale

WhoresofYore Young man in an anti masturbation corset (1830) pic.twitter.com/QGIgqiEm4a

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 8:28 PM, Apr 17th, 2018 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

Histreepix PM Theresa May laying eggs in a child host, in preparation for a Tory landslide. Whitehall. June, 2017. pic.twitter.com/bF0UEkKX9o

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 8:26 PM, Apr 17th, 2018 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

@R_Chirgwin It’s been growing, so I dunno.

via TweetDeck in reply to R_Chirgwin

This is another bit of that SEKRIT project. I can’t respond to messages tonight, because reasons, but will tweet so..twitter.com/i/web/status/9…3u

So this SEKRIT editorial project I’ve mentioned? Here’s one of the pieces of it. (Must fix that “é”.) Would you lik..twitter.com/i/web/status/9…jf

via Twitter for iPhone

My concept of what “hilarious” means is possibly a bit off.

This is both hilarious and fascinating international escalation. twitter.com/CatVsHumanity/… twitter.com/CatVsHumanity/…

CcibChris This may be the lowest pass ever
Spitfire flown by the late Ray Hanna

Repeat picture but worth seeing again pic.twitter.com/2GMhZOya4P

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 7:54 PM, Apr 17th, 2018 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

MatthewBevan Yeah it’s a real head-scratcher pic.twitter.com/2OC8jROfCg

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 7:39 PM, Apr 17th, 2018 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

JoshBBornstein A reminder. The strongest whistleblower laws in Oz apply to unions only. Those applying to private sector are morib..twitter.com/i/web/status/9…67

“‘Ridiculous’ $7 Vegemite toast” apple.news/ALmk0iLKGT2a-F… You could charge $8.50 for this. pic.twitter.com/zxKSjg5SPP

@smartbrain What would be even more efficient than either of those things would to make Songkran last all year.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to smartbrain

“Facebook grilled by Indonesian Parliament over user data breach” by @smh inkl.com/a/qQbjkkhmAqa

“Luxembourg leads the trillion-dollar race to become the Silicon Valley of asteroid mining” inkl.com/a/ybZrlRFlLgX

“Futuristic suicide pod draws crowds at Amsterdam funeral show” inkl.com/a/VkaLkWflWjY

“Thousands of Android apps may be illegally tracking children, study finds” inkl.com/a/nQMxWqtmXoB

“Sorry Populists, Australia Says Mass Immigration Is a Good Thing” from @business inkl.com/a/GGvzrLFEAxL

NCSC Ciaran Martin this morning spoke to @BBCr4today regarding the joint technical alert we have released alongside..twitter.com/i/web/status/9…6O

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 6:36 PM, Apr 17th, 2018 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

“Facebook facing class action over facial recognition software” abc.net.au/news/2018-04-1… pic.twitter.com/jOueBiiiiq

MarkDiStef I see this may becoming a little relevant again… Peta Credlin is the only Sky News presenter with her own office, atwitter.com/i/web/status/9…41i1

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 6:14 PM, Apr 17th, 2018 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

@MashaSchulmann @TeenVogue One should always look nice during a nuclear war, right @NuclearAnthro?

via TweetDeck in reply to MashaSchulmann

I want one. And I don’t even have a garden. twitter.com/oliyoung/statu…

TeenVogue Calvin Klein Is Selling $390 Rubber Gloves bit.ly/2JNl213 pic.twitter.com/Tc4DDSayDa

via trueAnthem (retweeted on 6:05 PM, Apr 17th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

Forbes Surveillance company run by former Israeli intelligence officer is harvesting Facebook photos for massive facial re..twitter.com/i/web/status/9…5n

via Sprinklr (retweeted on 5:56 PM, Apr 17th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

How did we ever get by before now? twitter.com/KetanJ0/status…

thegrugq The first Russian émigré in the U.K.! twitter.com/DeathMedieval/…

via Tweetbot for iΟS (retweeted on 5:49 PM, Apr 17th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

@AbstractCode @Taco_Lad No, if pure water touched Abetz he bursts into flames.

via TweetDeck in reply to AbstractCode

hellohistoria a tip for visiting a cemetery 👍🏻 pic.twitter.com/2ku3fQMleJ

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 5:44 PM, Apr 17th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

jmkorhonen Peoples of the Internet!

The Fully Automated Luxury Gay Space Communism Universal Store is now open and distribut..twitter.com/i/web/status/9…tq

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 5:43 PM, Apr 17th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

@dsturnbull @steampowerednet @SnarkyPlatypus On your recommendations I’ve just bought “Iron Kingdom” and added it t..twitter.com/i/web/status/9…r3

via TweetDeck in reply to dsturnbull

@dsturnbull @steampowerednet @SnarkyPlatypus Thanks, that makes much more sense within my limited understanding of European history.

via TweetDeck in reply to dsturnbull

I will enjoy listening to this, I am sure. twitter.com/dfpiii/status/…

You’d get the same picture if you sliced through Eric Abetz. twitter.com/historylvrsclu…

MichaelDell From 1985… Motherboard for our first 286 based PC, hand wired by Jay Bell (RIP)… And the production version pic.twitter.com/4gSg4k2ChA

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 4:44 PM, Apr 17th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

CrimeADay 18 USC §1382 & 32 CFR §636.28(b) make it a federal crime to ride a moped into Fort Stewart unless you’re facing forward.

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 4:43 PM, Apr 17th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

@michaelneale The conspiracy goes deeper than we thought,

via TweetDeck in reply to michaelneale

@michaelneale @R_Chirgwin To be clear, Hazelbrook was on the map when I first checked it, but it’s gone now.

jdub “I didn’t even know what vapid meant.”

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 4:38 PM, Apr 17th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

@michaelneale @jonoabroad @R_Chirgwin The report is less than an hour old, so your attempted alibi needs a lot of work, mate.

via TweetDeck in reply to michaelneale

@michaelneale @R_Chirgwin As long as the white diamonds are disappearing from the map I am happy.

via TweetDeck in reply to michaelneale

CatVsHumanity Telegram started using Amazon’s AWS to bypass Russian censorship. Now, if you were @roscomnadzor (highly unlikely b..twitter.com/i/web/status/9…HZ

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 4:34 PM, Apr 17th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

@ashabeeeee @DDsD @dobes @rohan_p Sigh. Can’t we just use all these people as landfill?

via TweetDeck in reply to ashabeeeee

@R_Chirgwin That’s in addition to the one at Blaxland.

@R_Chirgwin Out of control fire at Baths Rd, Hazelbrook.

via TweetDeck in reply to R_Chirgwin

@steampowerednet @SnarkyPlatypus Ah. European history is not exactly my strong point, at least not before 1914 or s..twitter.com/i/web/status/9…oq

via TweetDeck in reply to steampowerednet

@GiovanniTorre @stevesilberman The more you dig into who there people are, the worse it looks.

via TweetDeck in reply to GiovanniTorre

South Australia’s Barossadeutsch came from the orange bit. In the late-1830s onwards. Ethnic Germans and religious..twitter.com/i/web/status/9…bM

page_eco This map superimposes the border of the German Empire (1871-1918) on the electoral results of the 2007 Parliamentar..twitter.com/i/web/status/9…dj

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 3:42 PM, Apr 17th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

“UK telcos warned on use of ZTE equipment: Report” by @dobes zdnet.com/article/uk-tel… (Not paywalled as the FT one i..twitter.com/i/web/status/9…4G

nehadk Find you a man that looks at you the way @SquigglyRick looks at @jrhennessy. twitter.com/SquigglyRick/s…

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 3:34 PM, Apr 17th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

“Cyber security watchdog warns UK telcos against using equipment from Chinese supplier ZTE” ft.com/content/24c998…..twitter.com/i/web/status/9…OS

stevesilberman My god. The head of the parent company of Cambridge Analytica knew Trump’s demonization of Muslims was comparable t..twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Ak

via Twitter for iPad (retweeted on 3:26 PM, Apr 17th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

jpwarren Clearly they should be working down mill with their parents. twitter.com/missrobinson/s…

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 3:09 PM, Apr 17th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

Tue plan, another draft that I said I wouldn’t do but here it is anyway: Attempt to stay awake; triage inbox. The e..twitter.com/i/web/status/9…QX

mediagazer Since January, every book to occupy the number one spot on the New York Times nonfiction bestseller list has been a..twitter.com/i/web/status/9…io

via Mediagazer Editors (retweeted on 2:49 PM, Apr 17th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

@apgadoz That I haven’t tried. And you know, I think I’ll continue to not try it.

via TweetDeck in reply to apgadoz

jperlow The Notch is like the 2018 version of the 1959 tail fin. pic.twitter.com/S8rJPDXFV7

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 2:45 PM, Apr 17th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

Tue plan, supplemental: If you were expecting me to do anything specific for or with you today, you should now adjust your expectations.

Tue plan, very late and only draft: Attempt to stay awake; triage inbox; semi-urgent errands and probably dinner of some sort, Katoomba.

BoozyBadger I swear, if “hammering nails in your dick” was a thing, there would be people screaming for the ability - nay, the..twitter.com/i/web/status/9…hX

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 2:31 PM, Apr 17th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

matthew_d_green Every time I visit RSA I think it’ll be fun to walk around the show floor and make fun of silly products but then it just makes me sad.

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 2:31 PM, Apr 17th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

I don’t think that’s what’s happened, but Im not sure why else I’m feeling so dreadful. I hate the Annoying Side Effects days.

Hey Pharmacologists and Pharmacists, is there enough alcohol in a couple litres of lemon, lime, and bitters to trig..twitter.com/i/web/status/9…I6

@dobes I fell asleep after that initial burst and only just woke up. And even then “awake” is a bit of a stretch.I feel remarkably terrible.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to dobes

Today we are all vapid cunts.

Tuesday. The powder will help stop the itching. Tuesday.