May 29th, 2018

I’m going away now, so you should be grateful.

I need a television program.

@JazzTwemlow But it’s twice as interesting as five melons, so there’s that to consider.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to JazzTwemlow

JazzTwemlow It’s comforting to think that, at $150,000, Barnaby Joyce’s story is no more interesting than ten melons. pic.twitter.com/b8tJXfY7IA

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 10:42 PM, May 29th, 2018 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

I should say that the sock stuffed with sausage meat is WAY toned down from what I’d originally thought.

Like taking an old sock that needs darning, stuffed full of sausage meat, and trying to jam it into your mouth.

Oh come ON, people! How can you have been hearing all the news about Barnaby’s extramarital exertions without imagi..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Wm

I wonder how many people have had sex in Parliament House, because in the South Australian Parliament House there’s..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…2d

Actually, do you think Barnaby is having a crafty tug right there in the House? twitter.com/ellinghausen/s…

youngvulgarian it must be nice to live such a sheltered life that the feminist activism you decide to spend your time on is about..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…y4

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 10:13 PM, May 29th, 2018 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

climatecouncil 7 countries across the globe have almost achieved a 100% renewable grid 😊ow.ly/X5JO30k9yqQ via @renew_economy..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…aw

via Hootsuite (retweeted on 10:12 PM, May 29th, 2018 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

@SnarkyPlatypus @DrRhysPockett Also why did it put the word “android” in there? Many confuse.

@SnarkyPlatypus @DrRhysPockett This is another thing I don’t understand. I thought I’d taught it Australian.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to SnarkyPlatypus

@DrRhysPockett Um, for some reason my phone autocorrected “as” to “asshole” android now I’m concerned.

Until I saw this photo I hadn’t been able to properly imagine having sex with Barnaby but now I’m good. twitter.com/ellinghausen/s…

ellinghausen A glance up to the press gallery from Barnaby Joyce during Question Time pic.twitter.com/Ow76OKLE07

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 10:05 PM, May 29th, 2018 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

@incorrect I think it’s obvious from context which meaning I’m using.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to incorrect

MichaelPascoe01 The cascading Bart Simpson defence:
It didn’t happen
I wasn’t there
It wasn’t me
You didn’t see me
You can’t prove..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…wl

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 10:02 PM, May 29th, 2018 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

@DrRhysPockett Damn. I should have offered that asshole an option. But then keeping it simple is probably best.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to DrRhysPockett

@SnarkyPlatypus But then I’d have to follow him and shit.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to SnarkyPlatypus

I am so going to regret this. But do please retweet it far and wide.

POLL: We need to settle this once and for all.

Q: Elon Musk is a cunt?

via Twitter for iPhone

I just know I’m going to end up saying “Burgess and Maclean” on air by mistake one day… and I’ll never hear the endtwitter.com/i/web/status/1…3JOw

@trentyarwood @NewtonMark A rubbish bit and then a somewhat less rubbish bit.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to trentyarwood

@alexkidman Someone else is to blame, IIRC, but I can’t remember who.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to alexkidman

@NewtonMark I’m just going to Queensland for a week.

via TweetDeck in reply to NewtonMark

@SnarkyPlatypus Maybe recording some oral history is called for. Ghost his memoir or something.

via TweetDeck in reply to SnarkyPlatypus

nadinevoncohen FUCK YEAH ME PITCHING A NEW TV SHOW: “SO THERE ARE 12 WHITE PEOPLE…” CHANNEL TEN: “SOLD”

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 9:36 PM, May 29th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

I’m sure I’ve heard or read about something like this from Vienna once before… twitter.com/frieze_magazin…

@mpesce @SMinney @piawaugh @trib @corduroy @NewtonMark I haven’t read that bit either, but I will do in the next few days. Because reasons.

via TweetDeck in reply to mpesce

“Grill’d has got beef with its ‘fast food’ ranking — and it’s right” by@JohnBirminghammbrisbanetimes.com.au/national/queen…2

“This week, IAB Europe published a paper that advises website owners that tracking walls (i.e., modal dialogs that..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Me

@dobes @SnarkyPlatypus @purserj @bernietb Well we could on-sell the Scandinavian stuff I guess, but I suspect that..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…ux

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to dobes

@dobes @SnarkyPlatypus @purserj @bernietb Sorry, what the fuck is actually happening here?

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to dobes

“Billionaire Amazon founder lays out his plan to industrialise the moon” abc.net.au/news/2018-05-2… pic.twitter.com/vRWVCJ6jVb

“Bankwest business banking terms likened to Monty Python skit, as it happened” abc.net.au/news/2018-05-2… pic.twitter.com/9s6V0AnaWW

XHNews : China welcomes all UN member states to jointly utilize its future space station, which is expected to be..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…MR

via SocialFlow (retweeted on 7:20 PM, May 29th, 2018 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

TheShovel BREAKING: “It Was Vikki’s Idea For Me To Lose All Sense Of Judgement”, Joyce says
theshovel.com.au/2018/05/29/it-… pic.twitter.com/c0oovAQzN8

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 7:18 PM, May 29th, 2018 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

JRhodesPianist Baroque ‘n roll pic.twitter.com/SNJebqxRDh

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 7:17 PM, May 29th, 2018 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

mcnees Elon Musk: “You have nano in your bio. That is 100% synonymous with bs.”

Also Elon Musk: “I’m a nano-manager.” pic.twitter.com/zvUle8Y0k4

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 7:15 PM, May 29th, 2018 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

CoughlanMatt Ultimate student politics scenario: Labor picks a new date for national conference. Days after the announcement, th..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Ul

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 7:13 PM, May 29th, 2018 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

@JustJimWillDo @glengyron @SnarkyPlatypus Yes,another solid Pro Tip: Don’t travel INTO potential nuclear target zones.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to JustJimWillDo

gcluley Sophos gets in early, saying it won’t have a booth at RSA in 2019 due to poor news.sophos.com/en-us/2018/05/…

via Buffer (retweeted on 7:06 PM, May 29th, 2018 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

euroinfosec Prolific hacker Grant West - “a one man cybercrime wave” tied to losses at Barclays, British Airways, Just Eat, Ube..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…uG

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 7:04 PM, May 29th, 2018 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

paulwallbank If you’re looking at leading your customers into the digital age, you’ve probably arrived 15 years too late.

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 7:02 PM, May 29th, 2018 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

Right. Time to find something to eat.

baklitskiy Head of the upper house of Russian Parliament twitter.com/orlov_pircente…

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 6:45 PM, May 29th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

@SnarkyPlatypus I thought you were leaving on Thursday?

@SnarkyPlatypus Or the assumption that you’re considering a career as a drag queen.

via TweetDeck in reply to SnarkyPlatypus

ostechnix 4.5 megabytes of data in 62,500 punched cards. USA, 1955. pic.twitter.com/uYpYC1Taj8

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 6:38 PM, May 29th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

@KarlskiB It’s because I have to have food with the drugs I’m on or Bad Things happen.

via TweetDeck in reply to KarlskiB

@jpwarren Sorry, the two levels of fines are €10M/2% and €20M/4%. I keep typing it wrong.

via TweetDeck in reply to jpwarren

cashbonez If welders were like software engineers they’d be tweeting stuff like “the justice system can be replaced with some..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…zC

via Tweetbot for iΟS (retweeted on 6:35 PM, May 29th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

@JustJimWillDo @SnarkyPlatypus @glengyron Yeah, it’s a different agency that handles that sort of work. The one tha..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…qP

via TweetDeck in reply to JustJimWillDo

@jpwarren Yep. The Wikipedia entry spells it out quickly enough, with references to which fines apply to which Arti..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Zf

via TweetDeck in reply to jpwarren

@BennettArron My pleasure. Break a leg at Edinburgh!

via TweetDeck in reply to BennettArron

Tue plan, remainder, now that I’ve ended up in Kings Cross: Quiet dinner (shortly); research for the not-SEKRIT pro..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…oK

via Twitter Web Client in reply to stilgherrian

If you are in Edinburgh then you should go to this. It’s a great story, and @BennettArron is not a terrible human b..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…37

@dobes @macgibbon I need some more tea leaves to fathom that, though my initial reading is that there’s gonna have..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…a7

via TweetDeck in reply to dobes

lonelyspeck @Roj_Ame or in a privileged enough position that politics is nothing more than a topic of “interest”

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 6:21 PM, May 29th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

Roj_Ame Imagine having the freedom to not be interested in politics.

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 6:21 PM, May 29th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

It’s this shit that’s going to cop someone the first €20 million fine (or 2% of global turnover, whichever is great..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…yT

johnnyryan Some websites are making access to their content conditional on “consent” for unprotected data sharing with large n..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…CO

via Twitter for iPad (retweeted on 6:16 PM, May 29th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

@dobes @macgibbon Do you have that Hansard handy? Or a least a day/session?

via TweetDeck in reply to dobes

botandy there’s a place you can go, if you’re brave enough, called the internet

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 6:14 PM, May 29th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

SnarkyPlatypus I am telling you, this is a bad telemovie waiting to be made. Lachy Hume as Barnaby and Jessica Marais as Vikki. twitter.com/ChannelNewsAsi…

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 6:12 PM, May 29th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

@dobes @macgibbon Obviously I am completely* shocked by this, because it all look so clear* and logical* in the description.

via TweetDeck in reply to dobes

@JustJimWillDo @SnarkyPlatypus @glengyron Yeah you have too much of a head start, mate. You’ve probably already set..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…mX

via TweetDeck in reply to JustJimWillDo

@SnarkyPlatypus @glengyron Please don’t use the term “HSR”, it attracts That Train Troll From Beijing.

via TweetDeck in reply to SnarkyPlatypus

I’d heard of Lactatia before. Amazing photos, but I still have very mixed feelings about this. It kinda feels like..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…sg

@glengyron @SnarkyPlatypus Maybe one airline could flog of unsold tickets as a Mystery China Tour, arriving in what..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…a8

via TweetDeck in reply to glengyron

Vanamonde_Dpan @ItsAndyRyan @MooseAllain Future pirate using a slide rule.. pic.twitter.com/VWx75fmb1H

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 6:02 PM, May 29th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

jennineak Just a thought: The folks getting mad at the ABC article re girls doing more at home than boys because they think i..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…go

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 6:00 PM, May 29th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

@bigbadave I have no idea what you’re referring to.

via TweetDeck in reply to bigbadave

dobes Less than 0.1 percent of 5.8 million users are using privacy controls in My Health Record.

This can only end well. twitter.com/zdnetaustralia…

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 5:38 PM, May 29th, 2018 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

@SnarkyPlatypus I’d expected it to be a mess on the other southern services too, but they seem to be running fine at this stage.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to SnarkyPlatypus

Descending to Platforms 24/25. Not a debacle, actually, which is not as I’d expected.

Approaching Sydney Central station. pic.twitter.com/tiBVhHgp99

@dobes How many fingers am I holding up?

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to dobes

Those NBN traffic models have consistently been extremely excellent and quite good. twitter.com/zdnetaustralia…

@dobes @davidgerard @ashabeeeee @rohan_p Sure. It’s a ludicrous hippy fantasy anyway.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to dobes

@dobes @davidgerard @ashabeeeee @rohan_p I don’t, because I’d like there to be room on the internet for like… anythtwitter.com/i/web/status/1…lbAc

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to dobes

@Paul_Karp That’s a bit too meta for him, surely?

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to Paul_Karp

@SnarkyPlatypus Yeah, she’s immune to public interest considerations hahahaha I am so funny.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to SnarkyPlatypus

PlanetPremRock “Smithers, Are they booing me?” “No sir they’re saying “Boo-liani” twitter.com/the_irishpsych…

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 4:51 PM, May 29th, 2018 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

WashletJP From the Facebook group that never fails to impress pic.twitter.com/W3VEfDiggZ

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 4:49 PM, May 29th, 2018 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

JessicaPilot212 Cartoon of the day @PaulNoth pic.twitter.com/DbF7DGg7aC

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 4:49 PM, May 29th, 2018 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

At least Nat ‘King’ Quoll is enjoying the journey. pic.twitter.com/YpNU4eorQh

WernerTwertzog Dance like you are being surreptitiously recorded, and the video will be posted to YouTube, so that you will be pub..twitter.com/i/web/status/9…hD

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 4:37 PM, May 29th, 2018 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

In Monday’s aliensideboob.com @JohnBirmingham updated his privacy policy for “He Died with a Felafel in his H..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Hd

@oberonsghost @stufromoz @SnarkyPlatypus I don’t know if they were connected in any way. They were just calling to..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…IH

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to oberonsghost

hearsaycast I would love to know how Barnaby Joyce thinks he and Malcolm Turnbull will establish a new tort in common law. Is h..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…qZ

via Tweetbot for iΟS (retweeted on 4:20 PM, May 29th, 2018 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

krassenstein FACT: 91 years ago on Memorial Day, The President’s father, Fred Trump, was arrested in New York at a Ku Klux Klan..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…PL

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 4:18 PM, May 29th, 2018 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

GreenJ good questions twitter.com/neillade/statu…

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 4:11 PM, May 29th, 2018 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

@dobes I’ll check it out, thanks. Meanwhile, have you done your free dark web scan yet?

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to dobes

Was Rudy Giuliani always this big a cunt?

elk_l Giuliani says black kids must respect police thegrio.com/2016/07/10/rud…

Giuliani’s daughter busted for shoplifting
nyp.st/1cXiwBR

via The Social Jukebox (retweeted on 4:08 PM, May 29th, 2018 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

Like the government would even tell you that they owed you money. Lul. twitter.com/consumervic/st…

@JustJimWillDo @Australian_Navy You’d need a few fish to sink that motherfucker, surely? (Please don’t call me Shirley.)

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to JustJimWillDo

JustJimWillDo Four. Hundred. Metres.

As someone who spent 2 decades in the @Australian_Navy, a lot of it at sea; “What a huge sh..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…sd

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 4:03 PM, May 29th, 2018 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

@oberonsghost @SnarkyPlatypus I’m sort of doing the same. I’m meant to be doing research I’m being paid for, but you know how it goes.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to oberonsghost

braddybb have just remembered this shot of barnaby and it has broken me pic.twitter.com/BFOgDsmFqe

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 3:47 PM, May 29th, 2018 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

@oberonsghost @SnarkyPlatypus Those names don’t look like transliterated Deseret, surely?

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to oberonsghost

Bobosphere Breathtaking, as always. twitter.com/realDonaldTrum…

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 3:43 PM, May 29th, 2018 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

I’m really hoping I win this competition. twitter.com/WorldBollard/s…

dataspective i don’t think it’s a mistake that the art created by artificial intelligence is so unsettling to view pic.twitter.com/2d5DXXzZR7

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 3:39 PM, May 29th, 2018 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

withorpe A tale of two countries pic.twitter.com/tl1MLmqT7R

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 3:39 PM, May 29th, 2018 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

@oberonsghost I didn’t overhear any other names, but a Tristan and a Cressida are almost inevitable.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to oberonsghost

@drzax @TripView If the can do the 17.8km from Mt Victoria in three minutes I’ll marry it.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to drzax

workmanalice Michaelia Cash won’t say if she’s provided a statement to police or been interviewed about the media tip-off from h..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…bA

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 3:26 PM, May 29th, 2018 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

@munin They are both obnoxious recipes.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to munin

@jonoabroad @CraigsOverItAll There was nothing bigger that 500 pounds back then, maybe no more than 250 pounds. Wou..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…9e

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to jonoabroad

@munin What? A shot each of blue curacao and absinthe, topped up with cheap lager? Awesome! The perfect Indigo and Foster.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to munin

The girl and boy just passing me are named, respectively, Indigo and Foster.

The group of kids catching the train from Blue Mountains Grammar School is the whitest group of schoolchildren I’ve seen in ages.

jamesdoleman Any man who can do this should be allowed to. pic.twitter.com/3SSpaK9R4e

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 3:01 PM, May 29th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

benpobjie Why, haven’t they seen it? twitter.com/syfyAU/status/…

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 3:01 PM, May 29th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

@rumpuslabs @NewtonMark @joelpmichael If you can’t “imagine” yourself doing anything but being an artist then your..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Oq

via TweetDeck in reply to rumpuslabs

dobes The discourse pic.twitter.com/95u3VKBEl8

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 2:58 PM, May 29th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

@zackster Correct. No, however, “Your privacy is important to us.” Except in the sense that it’s a barrier to be cr..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…2N

via TweetDeck in reply to zackster

Please download the conference app no get fucked.

@DrRhysPockett I might be drinking alcohol again by then. ;)

via TweetDeck in reply to DrRhysPockett

This is fuckin’ embarrassment. Can someone RT that to the relevant organs? twitter.com/naycation/stat…

@DrRhysPockett That’s a definite no, I’m afraid. This is all built around work needs.

via TweetDeck in reply to DrRhysPockett

Yep. I’ll head down to Sydney today, leaving my morning free for writing before the lunchtime flight to the Gold Coast.

Hmmm… It might work better for me to be in Sydney tonight. Decisions.

CptHollingworth Yeah…

Pissing off asteroids is DEFINITELY where it’s at today, folks.

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 1:50 PM, May 29th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

Also, for the record, I don’t know Vin Diesel, and I have never met the UCL Final.

ALL THAT BIG DATA USER PROFILING WORKS THIS IS EXACTLY* WHAT I WANT.

* not pic.twitter.com/UomOgvkd8E

A reminder that this is worth watching. twitter.com/markhumphries/…

Stonekettle Apparently it’s been long enough since Battlefield Earth that the statute of limitations has now run out. twitter.com/DEADLINE/statu…

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 1:40 PM, May 29th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

OK, this is getting out of control now. twitter.com/MikePresland/s…

SafeWorkSA Many circular saw incidents can be avoided if used correctly with the appropriate blade and set-up for the task bei..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…cQ

via Hootsuite (retweeted on 1:34 PM, May 29th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

@dobes There’s a term for when there’s a video of you getting screwed over for money.

via TweetDeck in reply to dobes

@dj2mn @t0m3llArd I could say something very cruel right now, but I won’t.

via TweetDeck in reply to dj2mn

@SnarkyPlatypus Don’t worry. Photographic perfection is still a long way off for you.

via TweetDeck in reply to SnarkyPlatypus

@SnarkyPlatypus Do it again. Frame it up higher so there’s sky above the building, and less road. Buildings are hea..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…N8

via TweetDeck in reply to SnarkyPlatypus

benpobjie And now she’s dead. So where did that get her? twitter.com/abcnews/status…

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 1:20 PM, May 29th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

Sounds like the worst Robert Ludlum novel ever: “The Joyce Conception” twitter.com/overingtonc/st…

BowlerBarrister Barnaby Joyce embraces another definition of convenience.
theaustralian.com.au/national-affai…
“Mr Joyce argued he was not getti..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…pV

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 1:11 PM, May 29th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

@CptHollingworth @stufox I’m not sure, but I have to go do something else right now, and my attention will doubtles..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Mg

via TweetDeck in reply to CptHollingworth

@CptHollingworth @stufox Would you like to hear my jokes about pooting things into orbit and other matters of asstronomy?

via TweetDeck in reply to CptHollingworth

@CptHollingworth @stufox Though whether it could actually splash someone would depend… wait for it… on the peer..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…r6

via TweetDeck in reply to CptHollingworth

CptHollingworth Guys…

I have a new life-goal. twitter.com/Sci_Phile/stat…

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 12:28 PM, May 29th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

tfswebb truly a nuclear take pic.twitter.com/CmzfWeQrmF

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 12:12 PM, May 29th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

@abcdarwin That should be “we all know the answer to this one”, but I guessed you guessed that. twitter.com/stilgherrian/s…

workmanalice Michaelia Cash claims public interest immunity and won’t answer whether she’s been interviewed by AFP, provided a s..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Gs

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 12:05 PM, May 29th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

You know, @abcdarwin, I reckon we all know and answer to this one. pic.twitter.com/OapENid6rK

via OS X

“The NSW police force will get a $4 billion funding boost from the state government in the upcoming budget, Premier..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Mt

@SnarkyPlatypus Wait until you hear about the NT’s new auxiliary police to protect liquour stores.

via TweetDeck in reply to SnarkyPlatypus

esa lava channels are clearly visible in this B image of the volcano from 23 May (crop and..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…0w

via Falcon Social Media Management (retweeted on 11:55 AM, May 29th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

phbarratt Fun fact: when you fly from Sydney to Beijing you spend half the time in Australian airspace.

via Twitter for iPad (retweeted on 11:50 AM, May 29th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

@SnarkyPlatypus Maybe you could try to coin a suitable phrase like this? twitter.com/kenchengcomedy…

via TweetDeck in reply to SnarkyPlatypus

ABSStats 2016 data shows 649,171 people identified as being of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander origin. W..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Es

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 11:39 AM, May 29th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

fioquattro Hawks walking always look like they’re about to fuck you up pic.twitter.com/qN9kgxEstN

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 11:39 AM, May 29th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

“An explanation of GDPR for Australian businesses” from @dvm_law mumbrella.com.au/an-explanation…

@R_Chirgwin Your thingy has finished.

Jay_Watt In China’s gaming world, use of the terms ‘Europeans’ and ‘Africans’ to describe ‘fortunate’ and ‘unfortunate’ play..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…j3

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 11:27 AM, May 29th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

@FakeDanTosello @dakami Sometimes you just have to think it through aloud, right?

via TweetDeck in reply to FakeDanTosello

@dobes @ashabeeeee @rohan_p @davidgerard I can also recommend* the website of the chap being quoted. Even..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…ni

via TweetDeck in reply to dobes

@dakami OK, fair point. I’m still a mix of crying and roaring with laughter though.

via TweetDeck in reply to dakami

@dobes @jdub I’ll write a recommendation to DPS immediately.

via TweetDeck in reply to dobes

AncientSubHunt Always that one guy… pic.twitter.com/O6aO7qRaGm

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 11:11 AM, May 29th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

@dobes @jdub I known that @FionaPattenMLC would be behind me on this. So to speak.

via TweetDeck in reply to dobes

@dobes @jdub You’d need a probe to detect when someone’s sitting in the seat. Something that could measure a pulse,..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…WH

via TweetDeck in reply to dobes

Hey @NuclearAnthro, do you need a new EMP mascot bird? twitter.com/AusWaterbirds/…

@dobes @jdub That would never happen here because MPs don’t know how to computer.

via TweetDeck in reply to dobes

KKeneally Minister Cormann cites Sweden in as a country that is cutting corporate tax & an example Australia shoul..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…0o

via Twitter for iPad (retweeted on 11:03 AM, May 29th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

KKeneally Treasury Secretary John Fraser says in that in Japan “wages growth has picked up and growth is likely to..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…uk

via Twitter for iPad (retweeted on 11:03 AM, May 29th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

spindlypete my uncle scott got burned as a child because of a flammable raincoat and a space heater and it left scars on his ch..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…uD

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 11:02 AM, May 29th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

The election could be sooner than you think… twitter.com/AusElectoralCo…

@jpwarren Some relevant images from a recent presentation of mine. pic.twitter.com/xLuzlzakX5

@jpwarren Like this. “A suspect tried to blend in with 60,000 concertgoers. China’s facial-recognition cameras caug..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…q8

via TweetDeck in reply to jpwarren

“Ticketek CTO says Chinese-style facial recognition tech will soon be used at Aussie events” afr.com/technology/tic…

This morning’s fried rice is quite adequate. pic.twitter.com/c8p4jxLR8M

via OS X

James_Jeffrey Hello, I’d like to have my cake and eat it too twitter.com/australian/sta…

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 10:39 AM, May 29th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

@aleeb88 @SnarkyPlatypus @DavidFeng Had to retweet because I got the URL right but the set name wrong. S-Set came f..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Hr

via TweetDeck in reply to aleeb88

@SnarkyPlatypus Oh thanks, I’ve been meaning to grab a photo of that poster. @DavidFeng will love it. (The posters..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…5B

via TweetDeck in reply to SnarkyPlatypus

oz_f Cafe in the ABC foyer is bumping the Pusha T album. It’s happened folks.

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 10:12 AM, May 29th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

farrm51 Is Google telling us minister Tudge has dual citizenship? I think we should be told pic.twitter.com/XkzkLwdXKu

via Twitter for iPad (retweeted on 10:12 AM, May 29th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

@783Alicesprings Tue plan, confirmed: @783Alicesprings (done); fried rice; work through the not-SEKRIT project task..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…tT

axios Intel is being investigated by a federal watchdog for laying off workers based on their age three years after the I..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…vI

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 10:08 AM, May 29th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

garystark Yep. I am certain that I will do that so that I can watch your unwelcome unwanted ad. pic.twitter.com/beYLZdrHzZ

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 10:06 AM, May 29th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

@NewtonMark Maybe the IT industry could start doing proper traineeships too, instead of whinging about skills short..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…ge

via TweetDeck in reply to NewtonMark

@783Alicesprings On hold. On the radio after this Paul Simon song which I have always hated with a passion. “Gracel..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…0p

@phbarratt @abcadelaide I’ve never scrambled so fast to (a) compose my thoughts (b) wave my presenter into a studio..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…7s

via TweetDeck in reply to phbarratt

@oberonsghost @TwitterSupport @Twitter @jack Oh. I thought turning it off was the way to get chronological.

via TweetDeck in reply to oberonsghost

GrogsGamut The PC report shows retail super funds are mostly duds and industry funds slaughter them
theguardian.com/business/grogo… pic.twitter.com/njHJ7q3nvK

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 9:42 AM, May 29th, 2018 via Twitter Web Client)

@phbarratt Hah! That reminds me of when I was with @abcadelaide and accidentally — and quite unexpectedly — found mtwitter.com/i/web/status/1…4VwB

via TweetDeck in reply to phbarratt

@EmmaSachsse @patstokes @JohnBirmingham There are reasons I’m looking forward to recording my podcast with..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…k1

via TweetDeck in reply to EmmaSachsse

NewtonMark Smoke from burn offs reduces the yield on my solar power system by about 15-20%, and I reckon that puts an economic..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…DY

via Tweetbot for iΟS (retweeted on 9:33 AM, May 29th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

UPDATE: I’m talking about the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) on @783Alicesprings in about 10 mins a..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…hg

@ashabeeeee @dobes @rohan_p Is teenage masturbation still a thing?

via TweetDeck in reply to ashabeeeee

jonoabroad @michaelneale I WAS MEANT TO HAVE FTTP IN 2014, I MIGHT GET CABLE BY 2019

Narrators voice: He already has cable.

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 9:29 AM, May 29th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

patstokes I know @JohnBirmingham is talking about our colleagues at GLOBE here but I am getting this phrase on my Deakin busi..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…72

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 9:24 AM, May 29th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

I just KNOW this one’s going to become a real motivational slogan… twitter.com/best_in_dumbes…

_FloridaMan He was teaching the kids about how he’s not to be fucked with. pic.twitter.com/XPrMh5FiMf

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 9:19 AM, May 29th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

RealNickHodge Sydney Hazard reduction burns need to include NSW ALP.

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 9:14 AM, May 29th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

JohnBirmingham I’m all about the food tweets today, folks. twitter.com/brisbanetimes/…

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 9:13 AM, May 29th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

“[Australian] Govt rewrites security manual”, a good summary from @888riley of recent executive and policy changes. innovationaus.com/2018/05/Govt-r…

@paserratore @783Alicesprings Gotcha, thanks. Listening now. Needs a link on the station’s home page. ;) But ‘m gue..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…HL

via TweetDeck in reply to paserratore

Maybe @NationalFarmers Federation Australia could do something like this and be useful for a change. (Sorry if you..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…2M

andrew_hoggard Have you filled out the Fed Farmers connectivity survey? Interesting stat for the day, highest download speed is
9…twitter.com/i/web/status/1…93

via Twitter Lite (retweeted on 9:05 AM, May 29th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

JohnBirmingham New Zealand like to take credit for inventing the pavlova but I think we can now move on to blaming them for invent..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…iU

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 9:04 AM, May 29th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

@paserratore @783Alicesprings Aha! Where is it on the web? There used to be an ugly page listing the URLs of all the feeds.

via TweetDeck in reply to paserratore

@jpwarren @SnarkyPlatypus @phbarratt To be fair, the “software engineering” in weapons systems is actually more lik..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…S6

via TweetDeck in reply to jpwarren

This is actually pretty cool. Active recruitment of women who want to be pilots but have no flying experience at al..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…nK

richardbranson .@VirginAustralia’s Pilot Cadetship Programme is now open – there are even places available for people with no expetwitter.com/i/web/status/1…Ecgp

via Hootsuite Inc. (retweeted on 8:54 AM, May 29th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

@SnarkyPlatypus @jpwarren @phbarratt I’m sure that @phbarratt, having run Defence, is even more familiar with it. ;)

via TweetDeck in reply to SnarkyPlatypus

kemal_atlay Questions? There’s doubt?! pic.twitter.com/imwLiXKN65

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 8:52 AM, May 29th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

@jpwarren @phbarratt @SnarkyPlatypus Which is something I do know, and which is why I’m pretty chill when it doesn’t work for a bit.

via TweetDeck in reply to jpwarren

@phbarratt I’ve been known to book a hotel in the city I’ve just arrived in while waiting at the baggage carousel…twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Wa

via TweetDeck in reply to phbarratt

paulkidd No wonder we grow up to be entitled misogynistic manbrats twitter.com/abcnews/status…

via Tweetbot for iΟS (retweeted on 8:48 AM, May 29th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

I’m talking about the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) on @783Alicesprings at 0910 ACST / 0940 AEST…twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Is

Tue plan, draft: 0940 AEST @783Alicesprings; work through thevnot-SEKRIT project task list through the entire day a..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…4f

@unify_sday @onlmaps Also, have you seen the 404 on the government website?

@unify_sday @onlmaps Didn’t they just base a promotional campaign on that?

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to unify_sday

shashj “Two-thirds of Britain’s train franchises are now owned or part-owned by state-run railways from France, Germany, I..twitter.com/i/web/status/9…0i

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 8:29 AM, May 29th, 2018 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

onlmaps 30 students drew the world map from memory and the results were digitally merged pic.twitter.com/Pfgp2CSnrU

via APPindev (retweeted on 8:28 AM, May 29th, 2018 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

Histreepix The hangar where the multiverse is kept. Basingstoke, 1954. pic.twitter.com/RnJBmyacpX

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 8:28 AM, May 29th, 2018 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

UNSW Great leaping Cassowaries! UNSW Phd Student @danielohunter and friend @esaltauhas have captured amazing footage of..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…52

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 8:26 AM, May 29th, 2018 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

boy_from_school Avril Lavigne really taught an entire generation of young women a terrible lesson: that sk8er boi’s would grow up t..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…U0

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 8:25 AM, May 29th, 2018 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

kenchengcomedy When I hear the phrase “that’s racist towards white people” I immediately think “what is?” because I’ve been des..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Kv

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 8:23 AM, May 29th, 2018 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

Hey @R_Chirgwin I’m confused, because @CARROT_app seems to think it’s misty. Isn’t it sunny out there? pic.twitter.com/TfK9P2cLI2

chronic GDPR kicks ass twitter.com/nbcnews/status…

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 8:15 AM, May 29th, 2018 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

jturner_ibrs So “Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer” appears to be about a peer group bullying someone because they’re different, un..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…5L

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 8:13 AM, May 29th, 2018 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

Tuesday. Bad lighting improves all art. Try it. Tuesday.