August 20th, 2018

@techoglot @NewtonMark @Antipaganda Annoying, but. “Oh great, now I have to wait for this explosive mist to disperse.”

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to techoglot

@techoglot @NewtonMark @Antipaganda Yeah I had a, er, mishap with an LPG cylinder once when I pulled the wrong pipe..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…ov

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to techoglot

@NewtonMark @Antipaganda I’m always thrilled when the truck delivers a new load of LPG cylinders. So much potential for fun.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to NewtonMark

edbott Well, “Mark Google,” I am not sure I can answer your question here… pic.twitter.com/ZeGhhmha8G

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 10:33 PM, Aug 20th, 2018 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

anitathetweeter Every newsroom:

- Can you do a weather story
- Do I have to, they’re so boring
- Just do it
- FINE pic.twitter.com/ypYML4rTF5

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 10:32 PM, Aug 20th, 2018 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

@NewtonMark @Antipaganda I think people are too used to watching their heroes running ahead of explosions.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to NewtonMark

@dfpiii Agreed. Everything else is bullshit.

via TweetDeck in reply to dfpiii

@HULLSIMON1 @JonathanPieNews Is there something wrong with you? Like, were you dropped on your head repeatedly as a child?

via TweetDeck in reply to HULLSIMON1

jypersian Nazism, Socialism and the Falsification of History by @kilderbenhauser & @dirkmoses re PvO abc.net.au/religion/artic… via @ABCReligion

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 7:48 PM, Aug 20th, 2018 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

Cannibal In a pinch, you can use a hot dog as a 600ohm resistor.

It has been a weird day.

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 7:46 PM, Aug 20th, 2018 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

LettsGetSnakes I have finally cracked the secret of . They’re just a super colony of nematodes acting with a hive-mi..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…az

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 7:45 PM, Aug 20th, 2018 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

@SnarkyPlatypus I have no idea where that fits in, but I’m assuming it’ll leak any day now.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to SnarkyPlatypus

@SnarkyPlatypus Plus, of course, within minutes the aus pol arsehats were complaining there was a cover-up because..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…bp

@SnarkyPlatypus There’s been mutterings on the socials about “interests” but Hugh and team have done the work on jo..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Mw

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to SnarkyPlatypus

beehivesy are men ……….. . okay pic.twitter.com/UoAgrBw7LK

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 7:28 PM, Aug 20th, 2018 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

@aimeeterese If by “watching” you mean television, nothing.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to aimeeterese

The fuckwit quotient is rather high tonight.

I will never be able to purge this thought from my mind. twitter.com/KarlskiB/statu…

barriecassidy The PM effectively gives Tony Abbott power of veto over all legislation and this is the thanks he gets? twitter.com/skynewsaust/st…

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 6:42 PM, Aug 20th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

NewtonMark Fucking furries. pic.twitter.com/iLDKyjdNNI

via Tweetbot for iΟS (retweeted on 6:17 PM, Aug 20th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

This is the sort of prediction I like. twitter.com/MatthewBevan/s…

davpope Mr Prime Minister Head
<cartoon gallery goo.gl/oc0BNQ> pic.twitter.com/pDv5rCHH7q

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 6:06 PM, Aug 20th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

I’m glad we’re giving some newcomers a go. twitter.com/SteveMolk/stat…

“Signature plank”.

@NewtonMark I’m sure everything will be fine.

via TweetDeck in reply to NewtonMark

NSWRFS At 5:00pm there are 75 fires burning across NSW, with 39 not yet contained. Winds are forecast to strengthen tomorr..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Sn

via Hootsuite Inc. (retweeted on 5:42 PM, Aug 20th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

Apropos of nothing in particular, anyone can launch a section 44 action in the High Court.

davpope Fortune favours the brave
<cartoon gallery goo.gl/oc0BNQ> pic.twitter.com/PedEJJ9Jol

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 5:18 PM, Aug 20th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

@28481k @SnarkyPlatypus Oh I’m dreadful, thank you. I’m just saying I tweeted about the junta thing before he did.

via TweetDeck in reply to 28481k

Current odds at @sportsbetcomau for the person who is the Leader of the Federal Liberal Party on polling day of the..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…zm

Current odds at @sportsbetcomau for Malcolm Turnbull standing in a Liberal Party Leadership ballot prior to the nex..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…qk

I had to keep reading the quoted tweet to figure out who this McCormack bloke was, and I suspect I’m not alone. twitter.com/joshgnosis/sta…

@jeamland But with slightly more detail.

via TweetDeck in reply to jeamland

“Confused about Malcolm Turnbull’s leadership crisis? Here’s what you need to know” abc.net.au/news/2018-08-2…

“Gold Coast announces AU$10 million fibre broadband expansion” by @thelaughingsub zdnet.com/article/gold-c…

Also, a magnum of champagne for lunch is the way to go. twitter.com/kcarruthers/st…

David would like you all to explore his enormous ring, or something. twitter.com/DavidFeng/stat…

@docbaty If the uniforms are spiffy, and Thailand has a tradition of spiffy uniforms. Even for concierges and shopping mall security guards.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to docbaty

That’s the thing about a military junta, eh. twitter.com/charleshawa/st…

Mon plan, confirmed: One final quiet stay-warm day to shake the lurgi and perform other medical miracles before get..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…ay

MollyJongFast Imagine being this dumb pic.twitter.com/MJLZl7FVzY

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 1:22 PM, Aug 20th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

Listening to the latest “Russia, if you’re listening” from @MatthewBevan: “#14 Trump’s Business: Secrets and deals” pca.st/X6S8

“The government’s surprise $444 million grant to a private foundation is allegedly being used to fudge its commitme..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…xe

We should get Nick Moir down to Canberra because he knows how to photograph conflagrations.

glengyron There’s only one way for LNP to win the next election. pic.twitter.com/6eB6piZgyM

via Twitter for iPad (retweeted on 11:27 AM, Aug 20th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

There isn’t a Weekly Wrap yet, but this short thread links to the three things I wrote last week. I can’t really co..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…NB

Mon plan, draft: One final quiet stay-warm day to shake the lurgi and perform other medical miracles before getting..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…zK

hughriminton “Peter Dutton has given me his support.” pic.twitter.com/3xR0hTGVzP

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 11:12 AM, Aug 20th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

I can only imagine what Twitter is like for people who do not mute the aus pol hash tag.

I suppose I should get out of bed soon.

SnarkyPlatypus Imagine a Piggy Pyne doll with accessories.

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 11:03 AM, Aug 20th, 2018 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

Popehat Giuliani really has a talent for putting defense arguments as unconvincingly, unappealingly, and suspiciously as p..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Eg

via Twitter for iPad (retweeted on 11:02 AM, Aug 20th, 2018 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

workmanalice Malcolm Turnbull has been prime minister for 2 years, 11 months and 6 days. pic.twitter.com/55fZLKFcEW

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 10:59 AM, Aug 20th, 2018 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

James_Jeffrey When I find myself in times of trouble the Page of Error comes to me, speaking words of wisdom, let it be..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…VZ

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 10:58 AM, Aug 20th, 2018 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

Arash_Mohebbi Oh GOD NOW SHE’S INCEPTED THE IDEA INTO MY HEAD AND I CANT UNTHINK THIS twitter.com/nadinevoncohen…

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 10:55 AM, Aug 20th, 2018 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

FlemishDog Remember when sony did “Sport” electronics which meant “Yellow” pic.twitter.com/Qr6VCX2cK2

via Plume for Android (retweeted on 10:52 AM, Aug 20th, 2018 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

awelder A quick scan of the Grauniad home page suggests grieving for Fairfax and grieving for Leather Jacket Malcolm is the same grief

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 10:52 AM, Aug 20th, 2018 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

jonkudelka Pulling The Plug in today’s @australian pic.twitter.com/iICODAKFwg

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 10:46 AM, Aug 20th, 2018 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

GrogsGamut “we propose bills in the House when we believe we can carry them and so at the moment we don’t have, because it is..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…V1

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 10:44 AM, Aug 20th, 2018 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

joshgnosis “That is an interesting speech that you’ve made to me” pic.twitter.com/mnwyF1xitc

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 10:44 AM, Aug 20th, 2018 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

CillizzaCNN Windmills: Bird-killing machines twitter.com/ddale8/status/…

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 10:43 AM, Aug 20th, 2018 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

LukeLPearson Helpy Helperton over here with the great financial advice… pic.twitter.com/wlyPCcTclJ

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 10:42 AM, Aug 20th, 2018 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

Wait. I fell asleep again. Is the official word “kerfuffle” now?

HappySinger Dare you to find a more stupid take today. pic.twitter.com/r1eEVMDJPr

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 10:16 AM, Aug 20th, 2018 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

NewtonMark Dear Aussie political parties: In case you haven’t worked out why you’re awful:
Libs: Your links to coal.
ALP: Your..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…nF

via Tweetbot for iΟS (retweeted on 10:14 AM, Aug 20th, 2018 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

burgerdrome crazy how SJWs are absolutely triggered by the new DOOM trailer, unless you’re capable of the most basic research pic.twitter.com/t5UcEl4vqR

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 8:35 AM, Aug 20th, 2018 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

@CARROT_app I suppose it’s possible I’m transforming into a truffle pig.

The interpolation model used by @CARROT_app is more useful here, but I’m still staying in bed for a while because I..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…CK

I was going to say I won’t get out of bed until the apparent temperature is above zero, but yesterday it barely got..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…HV

WorldBollard Can this bollard get 1,000 retweets?

Probably not. But we can only dream.

pic.twitter.com/Z4gbLGDm9b

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 8:19 AM, Aug 20th, 2018 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

DANCE, YOU LITTLE FUCKERS. [Prods 7yo children with sharpened sticks] DANCE! @SnarkyPlatypus

Monday. Try to keep them lined up with the local magnetic fields, even when they are non-metallic. Monday.