May 20th, 2019

@roisin6 Ta, but it’s not that kind of question. Needs more specific human intelligence.

via TweetDeck in reply to roisin6

@PerfectStormo @NewtonMark Mind you, $55/kg is a good price for a cheese like that.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to PerfectStormo

Histreepix When Jim Henson died, Disney Imagineers sent a drawing of Mickey Mouse grooming a vulnerable Kermit to his mourning..twitter.com/i/web/status/8…IR

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 7:56 PM, May 20th, 2019 via TweetDeck)

acidic I’m imagining it more like that moment in The Empire Strikes Back when Darth Vader is interrupted in his meditation..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…8F

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 7:50 PM, May 20th, 2019 via TweetDeck)

@christopherneal That’s cool. We’ll see what comes up.

via TweetDeck in reply to christopherneal

oberonsghost I was waiting for someone to make this joke. twitter.com/paulrigbywrite…

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 7:21 PM, May 20th, 2019 via TweetDeck)

Do I know a tame pharmacist for a friend’s question about drug interactions? Do I know a wild pharmacist* for that..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…nn

@TessLainie @VirginAustralia @AusOutbackNT Heh. I might retweet it once. I haven’t been to Alice Springs. ;)

via TweetDeck in reply to TessLainie

So Kids, @VirginAustralia and @AusOutbackNT are running a competition for a 4-person holiday in Alice Springs if yo..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…fG

@marcoostini @TritiumAus @RedflowLimited That’d be lovely, so I’ll have my people call your people. I’m at AusCERT in any event.

via TweetDeck in reply to marcoostini

@FreoPope @MarquisO Yes, it was a normal election, so six-year terms.

via TweetDeck in reply to FreoPope

@DrRhysPockett @SnarkyPlatypus I just remembered I’m going there soon and this probably means that I will also get some grief. Sigh.

@marcoostini @TritiumAus That’s a point, and @RedflowLimited is also in Brisbane. Thanks for the suggestion.

via TweetDeck in reply to marcoostini

@DrRhysPockett @SnarkyPlatypus It took me a moment to translate from “fluoro glowing cunt” to “πgiant neon vagina”..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…RP

via TweetDeck in reply to DrRhysPockett

@DrRhysPockett @SnarkyPlatypus I’m sure I’m meant to know what this means but my memory is failing me.

via TweetDeck in reply to DrRhysPockett

MarquisO Calling it now: double dissolution to come at some point in this parliament.

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 6:53 PM, May 20th, 2019 via TweetDeck)

HEY PODCAST SUPPORTERS: Thanks to your generous if slightly deranged support for “The 9pm Minor Party Policy Filibu..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…G1

@MMantscheffAu At first I read that as “I prefer to sleep with Pyne & Jones” and I was with you.

via TweetDeck in reply to MMantscheffAu

@traagsmahal @NEXTDC I haven’t. Tbh, data centres and infrastructure bore me to tears, but I’ll consider, thank you.

via TweetDeck in reply to traagsmahal

@jonoabroad That’s true, and chatting with JB is always fun. I’ll have my people ask his people.

via TweetDeck in reply to jonoabroad

joshgnosis It’s not a useful metric because it comes down to a seat by seat thing but three times as many people voted informa..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…jj

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 5:35 PM, May 20th, 2019 via TweetDeck)

@traagsmahal I did that last time, the entire length of the journey, and it is indeed lovely. I’ll probably do it a..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…19

via TweetDeck in reply to traagsmahal

@evcricket @DaileKelleher Ideas wide open at this stage. Surprise me.

via TweetDeck in reply to evcricket

@jonoabroad But I interviewed JB last year. I mean, I plan to have a drink with him, but still.

via TweetDeck in reply to jonoabroad

DEAR BRISBANE PEOPLE: I will be in your city 1–4 June. What should I do? Who should I interview? Is there anythingtwitter.com/i/web/status/1…baN1

dobes A NEW CHALLENGER APPEARS!! twitter.com/abcnews/status…

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 4:25 PM, May 20th, 2019 via TweetDeck)

@NewtonMark @jeamland That too is obviously cut exactly for my figure. Excellent.

via TweetDeck in reply to NewtonMark

@garystark @juhasaarinen This is not a good conversation and both of you should be ashamed.

via TweetDeck in reply to garystark

In hindsight, this was probably an omen. twitter.com/stilgherrian/s…

@garystark @juhasaarinen I look nothing like Christopher Pyne WTF?

via TweetDeck in reply to garystark

@carolduncan That’s a parenting fail right there, Carol.

via TweetDeck in reply to carolduncan

Oh dear, imagine what this is going to be like tonight. pic.twitter.com/MH5782H0BK

CaseyBriggs reckon @ErikOJensen might have some rewriting ahead pic.twitter.com/i8ywiktcsR

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 3:27 PM, May 20th, 2019 via TweetDeck)

@dobes @voltagex Oh well THAT I’d drink, obviously.

via TweetDeck in reply to dobes

@dobes @voltagex Also, “official Bitcoin” thing according to which official? Craig Wright, I guess?

@dobes @voltagex This is a plan that won’t happen. This is not mock resistance. I will not drink that.

via TweetDeck in reply to dobes

@dobes @voltagex That shit is going to kill me. I inflicted all three flavours on election party attended and none were impressed.

via TweetDeck in reply to dobes

I always keep reading as and I’m not sure what that means.

@dobes @voltagex Want me to review it for your electric internet letter?

via TweetDeck in reply to dobes

@withMEAA Yes, @withMEAA did indeed delete the tweet. Someone else can link in the replies and subsequent threads…twitter.com/i/web/status/1…MX

@withMEAA The graphic itself is about unionised fisting. The deleted tweet makes it clear that the Australian gover..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…MV

Just in case @withMEAA deletes this tweet, here’s a picture. Because it seems to have led to some consternation. pic.twitter.com/B3UrzME3Vt

@WarWraith I did, though it’s been deleted now? I wasn’t watching in detail.

via TweetDeck in reply to WarWraith

glengyron Everyone’s election insights are a lot more fun if you imagine WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!!!!!!!//// appended to the end.

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 2:48 PM, May 20th, 2019 via TweetDeck)

@jeamland @NewtonMark Maybe I should get one of those for my next flight. I seems to be cut exactly for my shape too.

via TweetDeck in reply to jeamland

TheOnion Supposed ‘Game Of Thrones’ Buff Hasn’t Even Finished Books Yet trib.al/0h6vzIV pic.twitter.com/BYByetVIwJ

via SocialFlow (retweeted on 12:47 PM, May 20th, 2019 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

pointclickbait Game Of Thrones Will Release Bonus ‘What If?’ Episode Where You Have A Healthy Relationship to Media..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Ek

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 12:35 PM, May 20th, 2019 via TweetDeck)

lawsomepodcast @missrogue That’s it - we’re calling it - blockchain IS hot dogs. 🌭⛓

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 12:34 PM, May 20th, 2019 via TweetDeck)

levdawg Helpul reminder to everyone that Anthony Albanese’s twitter account is @AlboMP, not @Albo lol pic.twitter.com/xldtXW7uWJ

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 12:25 PM, May 20th, 2019 via TweetDeck)

41Strange Goats who won’t stop headbutting have to wear pool noodles pic.twitter.com/y9gHy05JIF

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 12:17 PM, May 20th, 2019 via TweetDeck)

Otter_News Behold, The Otter Tree! …wait, what!?

Credit: Jeff Tan pic.twitter.com/jkJ0HYAkfk

via Hootsuite Inc. (retweeted on 12:13 PM, May 20th, 2019 via TweetDeck)

@NewtonMark I’m surprised that non-reflective window system wasn’t heritage listed.

via TweetDeck in reply to NewtonMark

I don’t understand any of this.

Worker health and safety, or a living wage, not so much. twitter.com/AdrianDeLuca76…

The thanks I get for trying to help you understand our world…

This morning’s mental image is “Peter Dutton Victory Sex”. You’re welcome.

@moylecroft @NewtonMark @CARROT_app It’s probably something to do with the wind.

via TweetDeck in reply to moylecroft

“Will we ever live on the moon?” vividsydney.com/event/ideas/ne… This event is part of that silly Vivid thing, but I’ll all..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…nt

@NewtonMark @CARROT_app “What data should we show the user?”
“All of the data!”

via TweetDeck in reply to NewtonMark

While I would never give up @CARROT_app, because I would be punished, using windy.com or its cleverte..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Vg

This is a very good thing to have done. But it’s also worth asking why we’re only seeing such a thing in 2019, year..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…sq

jonkudelka thanks captain getup twitter.com/_JustinStevens…

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 10:30 AM, May 20th, 2019 via TweetDeck)

Further alleged plans, and a picture of a sausage, may be found in the Weekly Wrap. The important bit is that..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…bJ

Mon plan: It’s one of those jumbled days of administrivia, comms, scheduling, and reading that’s intended to reduce..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…rW

SydneyMetro Welcome to the official Twitter handle. Follow us for up to date travel information on the..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…NT

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 10:16 AM, May 20th, 2019 via TweetDeck)

Welcome to another nondescript Blue Mountains autumn day. pic.twitter.com/8Po2VtCmZd

Monday. Two. Three. Six. One. Two. Monday.