August 8th, 2019

Man who runs airline says thing that negatively affects airlines is bad. Man then says something about climate chan..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…MR

I just listened to the first of the two new episodes of @PodcastName and I enjoyed it a lot. I particularly liked t..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…KL

@Isayneversaydie @SnarkyPlatypus Well thank you. I’m currently about 5 metres from where that photo was taken.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to Isayneversaydie

natecochrane You know all those potted plants that festoon the interiors of marbled entrances? I also like the idea of..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…zh

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 9:09 PM, Aug 8th, 2019 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

vwdasher For non Australians, check out and meet Lyle. Lyle is obsessed with male genitalia.

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 7:29 PM, Aug 8th, 2019 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

@j2dk @swearyanthony @dobes @purserj That’s true, but people may object for “ethical reasons”.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to j2dk

_youhadonejob1 ” I need your clothes, your boots and your motorcycle. ” pic.twitter.com/HGcxmcDdEa

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 7:21 PM, Aug 8th, 2019 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

@R_Chirgwin Delegate things, Richard. “Organise” doesn’t mean “Do”.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to R_Chirgwin

@swearyanthony @purserj @dobes Also, one seagull at a time? How did they even do this?

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to swearyanthony

jonkudelka CORINTHIANS 26 And THE LORD spake “He who plucketh or scrapes or useth heated tallow to removeth the curls from his..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…9y

via Twitter Web App (retweeted on 6:49 PM, Aug 8th, 2019 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

@ghost_shit @jonkudelka Why would there be wool in Lyle’s underpants?

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to ghost_shit

@jonkudelka I think it’s OK as long as you don’t use two kinds of wax.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to jonkudelka

jonkudelka If there’s something about waxing your scrotum in Corinthians, I take it all back.

via Twitter Web App (retweeted on 6:38 PM, Aug 8th, 2019 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

SuperCroup Why do I have this picture of Anne Robinson on a CD-ROM I just found??? pic.twitter.com/5YPAxubpWh

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 6:35 PM, Aug 8th, 2019 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

jonkudelka Lyle just sitting at his computer with his hairy balls thinking this has been quite a day.

via Twitter Web App (retweeted on 6:34 PM, Aug 8th, 2019 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

@max_au @SnarkyPlatypus @MichaeS72 @aggerchez That’s lovely. I’ve never been to Mt Tomah.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to max_au

@max_au @SnarkyPlatypus The fire is inside a box. It’ll be fine.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to max_au

@fran_b__ That is a good thing, but I have everything under control I think.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to fran_b__

@johnb78 Except the whole point is that it’s not the wurst.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to johnb78

The latest Blue Mountains forecast has dropped any mention of snow for Friday (but upped the wind), and reduced the..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…YP

@jonoabroad @glengyron Channel Nine is not a channel I would be on.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to jonoabroad

ashermoses Check out this 1896 paper predicting ~5°C warming as a result of carbon doubling, in line with IPCC’s estimates rsc.org/images/Arrheni…

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 4:41 PM, Aug 8th, 2019 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

Oh damn I can’t. No sausages here, and I’m unlikely to persuade anyone to buy any today.

I might make curried sausages for dinner.

@SnarkyPlatypus @MichaeS72 @max_au @aggerchez It is definitely a Mountain Devil. They’re very, very common up here…twitter.com/i/web/status/1…9w

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to SnarkyPlatypus

@R_Chirgwin It was, at 30% and probably this morning.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to R_Chirgwin

jpwarren 🍿 twitter.com/sallywhyte/sta…

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 12:53 PM, Aug 8th, 2019 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

jeamland But the economy hasn’t given up on stimulating Tim Wilson. pic.twitter.com/7ygAZuf98R

via Tweetbot for Mac (retweeted on 12:52 PM, Aug 8th, 2019 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

@jpwarren @NewtonMark Haste has a quality all of its own. Mark can renew his pilot’s license and apply for NewStart in the same place!

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to jpwarren

@paulkidd Correct. These goats are all idiots.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to paulkidd

TrainLinkWest ⚠Repair crews are now on site to rectify the issue at Lapstone.
Buses continue to replace trains between Penrith an..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…JL

via Salesforce - Social Studio (retweeted on 12:14 PM, Aug 8th, 2019 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

@jplonie Not what I expected, but it’s not totally loopy either.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to jplonie

I’m hoping my computer will be ready tomorrow rather than on the weekend because I don’t want to go out when there might be snow.

jonkudelka Implied rights aren’t worth the paper they aren’t written on. Clocking Off in the @australian..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…VO

via Twitter Web App (retweeted on 10:08 AM, Aug 8th, 2019 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

@expectproblems @dobes @purserj @CptHollingworth “France is foreign country: they do things differently there.”

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to expectproblems

garethlpowell ASTRONAUT: Send bazookas

HOUSTON: What?

ASTRONAUT: Bazookas

HOUSTON: Why do you need bazookas on the moon?

ASTR..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…mD

via Twitter Web App (retweeted on 9:50 AM, Aug 8th, 2019 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

@NuclearAnthro In an infinite universe created in God’s infinite wisdom, then it’s mathematically certain that the..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…4L

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to NuclearAnthro

@NuclearAnthro Why is She being squirted out of a sea anemone?

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to NuclearAnthro

@WarWraith @dobes I had nothing to do with that blow job robot.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to WarWraith

Thu plan, outline draft: Poke at some minor geek tasks; sloth around in my continuing no-computer forced holiday*;..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…dl

jonkudelka Can’t stop thinking about Alexander Downer as a deep cover leftist operative. It would actually explain a lot.

via Twitter Web App (retweeted on 8:56 AM, Aug 8th, 2019 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

I think we should all pause for a moment to imagine this. twitter.com/erstkate/statu…

@erstkate The tales they could tell, the nagging they could do…

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to erstkate

SnarkyPlatypus I think religious people will get more angry when they realise Belinda Carlisle is right and oooooh heaven is a place on earth.

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 8:30 AM, Aug 8th, 2019 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

BlackIncBooks Everyone knows gold made Victoria rich. But did you know gold mining was disastrous for the land, engulfing it in f..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Rs

via Hootsuite Inc. (retweeted on 8:28 AM, Aug 8th, 2019 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

So, they really would be smarty-pants?

Thank you, thank you. I’ll be here all week. twitter.com/larry_irving/s…

@ssharwood Ask them if they have anything with horses in it.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to ssharwood

Today will be a bleak Blue Mountains day, and the weekend snow forecast is firming up. Does anyone have the latest..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…MP

benpobjie Without guns, we wouldn’t have John Wick, and without John Wick we wouldn’t have the late career renaissance of Kea..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…jw

via Twitter Web App (retweeted on 8:09 AM, Aug 8th, 2019 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

When I was a kid we had to stick the pencils up our noses manually. twitter.com/fchollet/statu…

AnnaLeask huge amount of cocaine washes up on to West Auckland beach, cops have been sweeping for more drugs since..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…0V

via Twitter Web App (retweeted on 8:02 AM, Aug 8th, 2019 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

@AusAmbCyber No worries, but I haven’t listened to this one yet.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to AusAmbCyber

IncredibleCulk This is what an updated Home Alone would actually look like. pic.twitter.com/sGj86933LA

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 7:55 AM, Aug 8th, 2019 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

Thursday. Wool wool wool wool wool wool cotton flax. Thursday.