August 22nd, 2019

best_in_dumbest Let’s be the “Star”
in “Dastardly” pic.twitter.com/XqLeZ53BCj

via Moist Horse (retweeted on 10:01 PM, Aug 22nd, 2019 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

stilgherrian Me at @zdnetaustralia: “AMEO ‘concerned’ about nation-state attacks on power grids” zd.net/2MwLi4a

via Tweetbot for iΟS (retweeted on 10:01 PM, Aug 22nd, 2019 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

@jeamland I can’t get to Stockholm this weekend, @jeamland. Don’t troll me.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to jeamland

@whiteswine This is good news. Also, I’ll be in Willunga the weekend after this for a mate’s 50th so I may see if I can pop in for bit.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to whiteswine

@whiteswine Heh. All is good. Are the wizards doing good?

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to whiteswine

“Today, Christine’s commute is more painful than usual,” presumably because @andy_park and a camera operator are in..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…2D

LisaForteUK All cyber security text books should look like this. I will just leave this here……… pic.twitter.com/nTDbdJmYJ9

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 7:34 PM, Aug 22nd, 2019 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

@aggerchez It’s really hard to fuck up this sort of thing.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to aggerchez

@aggerchez It’s along the lines of coq au vin although I’ve gone a little off piste.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to aggerchez

@photogramel @abcnews It’s a serious crime for a perpetrator, if there’s intent, but it’s not a “major” breach. A m..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Pl

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to photogramel

Dear @abcnews, the naming of a single ASIO officer is hardly a “major national security breach”. Please get a sense of perspective.

@TimWattsMP Sorry, clearly I am HOURS behind the political zeitgeist. And I am happy with that.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to TimWattsMP

hunterwalk “You can tell how boring a person is by the lack of fear in their eyes when someone is flipping through photos on their phone.”

Bill Murray

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 5:37 PM, Aug 22nd, 2019 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

The Australian Parliament in session. pic.twitter.com/5Cb56Ws7jz

Gosh, this is an official Inner Western Council event. Ping @dobes @oberonsghost. pic.twitter.com/41SIL3OBeD

It is my sad duty to report that rabbits will not be available for a couple more months. There will be no rabbit casserole tonight.

sophie_e_hill academic writing method, by generation

boomer: i dictate everything to my wife

Gen X: i paste my..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…bS

via Twitter Web App (retweeted on 2:35 PM, Aug 22nd, 2019 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

Passing the Hill of Dead Pets.

@ReneeStephen @dobes I wonder if you can use these credit cards in Greenland.

via TweetDeck in reply to ReneeStephen

“Apple warns its credit card doesn’t like leather or denim or other cards” by @dobes zdnet.com/article/apple-… Well done, everybody.

This is an excellent sentence. I have no idea what the context is, though, and perhaps I prefer it that way. twitter.com/cjlambert/stat…

Story filed for @zdnetaustralia. It contains microgrids and amazing insights, but not by me.

rustyshelf Making a credit card that shouldn’t come into contact with the two most common materials it is likely to come in co..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Ns

via Tweetbot for iΟS (retweeted on 12:54 PM, Aug 22nd, 2019 via TweetDeck)

OH: “Oh no! John Hewson.”

cxi Two Factor Authentication rocks. pic.twitter.com/Hn6KhDj6yr

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 12:52 PM, Aug 22nd, 2019 via TweetDeck)

ICYMI, here’s my @SnarkyPlatypus update from last night. It’s a “thread”. twitter.com/stilgherrian/s…

Thu plan, additional: I may do some podcast pre-production today, but for various reasons I’ll be recording on Satu..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…3I

@zdnetaustralia Thu plan, updated: Struggle into consciousness (done, finally); finish writing for @zdnetaustralia..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…1x

via Twitter Web App in reply to stilgherrian

SunTzuCyber “All warfare is based on deception and cyber attribution is a shit show” - Sun Tzu, The Art of Cyber War

via CyberSunTzu (retweeted on 11:20 AM, Aug 22nd, 2019 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

Thu plan: Struggle into consciousness (in progress, almost); finish writing for @zdnetaustralia; podcast pre-produc..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…NE

It’s pleasant enough in Sydney today. pic.twitter.com/o296dfAmO1

Thursday. The colour scheme is questionable. Thursday.