January 25th, 2020

Just so you know, it’s nearly midnight.

eastbIoc westerners are like “wow the chinese govt is doing a bad job with coronavirus” while their kids are coming back fro..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…4j

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 11:57 PM, Jan 25th, 2020 via TweetDeck)

@franksting But hundreds of them is… interesting.

@franksting I’d be surprised if treecreepers came out after dark. Maybe a koel, maybe something else.

via TweetDeck in reply to franksting

@t_mu @SnarkyPlatypus @_midofo_ @jplonie Well NOW sure. Don’t pick on me with your “facts”.

via TweetDeck in reply to t_mu

@franksting OK, well we have the white-throated treecreepers up here in 3s and 4s, but I have never thought of them..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…LH

via TweetDeck in reply to franksting

@SnarkyPlatypus @_midofo_ @jplonie Also the Red Wiggle is a girl so how does this even work?

via TweetDeck in reply to SnarkyPlatypus

@SimonMonk I actually agree. It’s wonder to see.

via TweetDeck in reply to SimonMonk

@SnarkyPlatypus @_midofo_ @jplonie The Taiwanese Wiggles are about 30 years younger than the Australian ones.

@SimonMonk Hah! Simon, you know it does, and we were enablers. :P

via TweetDeck in reply to SimonMonk

@SnarkyPlatypus @_midofo_ @jplonie S Club is a British act. You’re thinking of Hi Five?

via TweetDeck in reply to SnarkyPlatypus

IMPORTANT. I’m trying to find the list of Australian creating acts and their earnings globally. I know that AC/DC a..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…T4

@_midofo_ @jplonie @SnarkyPlatypus Them too. I believe they’re in the Top 10. I’m still trying to find the list goddammit.

via TweetDeck in reply to _midofo_

@elyobo @AndorraGrasping Well, yes, apparently she does. Sigh.

via TweetDeck in reply to elyobo

RespectableLaw The joke is that they want to run you over with their cars. It’s a bit of subtle humor. twitter.com/realDonaldTrum…

via Twitter Web App (retweeted on 11:28 PM, Jan 25th, 2020 via TweetDeck)

@esseeeayeenn Look, that’s their thing. I cannot comment.

via TweetDeck in reply to esseeeayeenn

@glengyron Hahahaha. Yeah that was a thing. Nearly 30 years ago. Think about that.

via TweetDeck in reply to glengyron

glengyron Both sex and triple j should be banned. twitter.com/stilgherrian/s…

via Twitter for iPad (retweeted on 11:25 PM, Jan 25th, 2020 via TweetDeck)

@KrazyKarl910 @SnarkyPlatypus I am happy for God to be a thing in a Catholic school, obviously. That’s kinda the point. But the rest of it?

via TweetDeck in reply to KrazyKarl910

@SnarkyPlatypus @KrazyKarl910 @SuperCroup Yeah look here we are. It’ll be interesting to see if she drops it.

via TweetDeck in reply to SnarkyPlatypus

@jplonie @SnarkyPlatypus It’s AC/DC, an Abba cover band franchise, The Wiggles, and I’m looking for the list as we speak.

via TweetDeck in reply to jplonie

@KrazyKarl910 @SnarkyPlatypus @SuperCroup I believe that’s right, with a grant for buying flags. It’s really disapp..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…pc

via TweetDeck in reply to KrazyKarl910

frankieboyle Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu
Yon dreich Archonic king ae voodoo
His crowlin limbs wae bleak intention
Sow nameless gr..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Ia

via Twitter Web App (retweeted on 11:02 PM, Jan 25th, 2020 via TweetDeck)

@SnarkyPlatypus @SuperCroup Afaik most states killed it in the early 1970s.

via TweetDeck in reply to SnarkyPlatypus

When will be stop laughing at @tanya_plibersek’s jingoistic suggestion? Please RT for reach and science.

via Twitter Web App

@SnarkyPlatypus @SuperCroup It’s quite scary really. I was essentially one of those kids.

@SnarkyPlatypus @SuperCroup I couldn’t possibly comment. But yes obviously.

via TweetDeck in reply to SnarkyPlatypus

I am going to get so much grief.

@SnarkyPlatypus I’m glad you watched it. This is the Australia that most of your trade… um… I mean that… that many of us grew up in.

via TweetDeck in reply to SnarkyPlatypus

kcarruthers McKenzie now “besieged” twitter.com/7newsbrisbane/…

via Twitter for iPad (retweeted on 10:31 PM, Jan 25th, 2020 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

@franksting I’ve been meaning to watch the @ronnychieng stuff on Netflix but I’m behind the pace. Ping @SnarkyPlatypus.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to franksting

@AttardMon Monica, it’s just sport, not Gallipoli.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to AttardMon

@AndorraGrasping I’ve seen it but not tried it because it sounds like a wank.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to AndorraGrasping

@SnarkyPlatypus You really have to watch that report. You’ll understand me better.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to SnarkyPlatypus

@tanya_plibersek OK here’s another variant. They’re all terrible and retrograde, Ms Plibersek. twitter.com/allisonr/statu…

hansmollman Wow I love Enya pic.twitter.com/xnCZKxW9Qt

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 9:51 PM, Jan 25th, 2020 via TweetDeck)

Oh now THIS is interesting from @JonathanPieNews: “PIE NET ZERO”. youtube.com/watch?v=o-YuoW…

NewtonMark Betcha didn’t think you’d be doing this when you signed up for the army. pic.twitter.com/Q0PF4W9tZZ

via Tweetbot for iΟS (retweeted on 9:04 PM, Jan 25th, 2020 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

@NewtonMark @tanya_plibersek I remember H G and Roy saying something like this.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to NewtonMark

@_midofo_ I have no idea what these words mean.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to _midofo_

Pollytics This song will never make the

The name has potential - but the lyrics don’t rhyme, there’s no hook, an..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…cS

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 7:59 PM, Jan 25th, 2020 via TweetDeck)

@SuperCroup Hahaha I already have such a post. Several, actually. But they don’t count posts that you wrote yoursel..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Ia

via TweetDeck in reply to SuperCroup

@sylmobile Getting that one wrong doesn’t disappoint me one bit. :)

via TweetDeck in reply to sylmobile

@SuperCroup I’ve thought of that but I can’t be arsed. I’d have to find documentation.

via TweetDeck in reply to SuperCroup

I only got 4/10 in first @SatPaper quiz of 2020 and I am annoyed. thesaturdaypaper.com.au/quiz/2020/01/25

I feel comfortable saying that because I worked for triple j for a short while. Not that I’m mentioned on the Wikip..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…7b

Dear Everybody, just because you listened to triple j when you were having more sex than you are now doesn’t mean y..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…84

glengyron I admire the effort, but he’s been dead for 12 years.

Oh wait, I’m a dad, try to seduce me. twitter.com/chrisjoregan/s…

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 7:45 PM, Jan 25th, 2020 via TweetDeck)

glengyron Cant’ believe @macsween_prue is Australian Of The Year.

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 7:44 PM, Jan 25th, 2020 via TweetDeck)

kcarruthers Good on her 👏 twitter.com/aapmick/status…

via Twitter for iPad (retweeted on 7:39 PM, Jan 25th, 2020 via TweetDeck)

@JustinianNews Points for “Bridget’s gilded, if otherwise useless, political career”.

Gotta love @JustinianNews. Glad you’re back from holidays, Richard. pic.twitter.com/YghUOlavCe

@SteveMolk @GordyPls I should’ve popped in for a proper look, but I didn’t want to distract them from their vital w..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…F1

via TweetDeck in reply to SteveMolk

@GordyPls Anyway, the shop’s name is in the third photo. :)

@GordyPls Nah I was informed about this earlier. They set up a factory in India, which is still going, whereas the..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…sW

via TweetDeck in reply to GordyPls

KetanJ0 I don’t know how the Greens voting down CPRS caused this, but I’m sure we’re about to see it explained in detail in..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…4r

via Twitter Web App (retweeted on 7:09 PM, Jan 25th, 2020 via TweetDeck)

johnb78 Fucken oath

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 7:09 PM, Jan 25th, 2020 via TweetDeck)

@jdub Sure. That is 100% how TCP works.

via TweetDeck in reply to jdub

@GordyPls It’s a 2006 Indian-built machine, not a pre-1960s English build.

via TweetDeck in reply to GordyPls

“It’s not been an easy time for Scotty from Marketing. He is supposed to be a PR genius, yet the art of public rela..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Qj

WarWraith Hey @tanya_plibersek, I’ve started workshopping your pledge:

“I pledge allegiance to ‘Straya
and to the white supr..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Hj

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 7:05 PM, Jan 25th, 2020 via TweetDeck)

@jdub Mate, I know how the internet works. And the answer is “barely”.

via TweetDeck in reply to jdub

@kcarruthers @jsleeio Yes, Bridget McKenzie has made that quite clear.

via TweetDeck in reply to kcarruthers

@amandavanstone @SandiHLogan And while we’re at it, what’s your “analysis” of the other grant recipients, based on..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Id

@amandavanstone @SandiHLogan Dear Ms Vanstone, if you can’t perceive talking about some of the problems Australia f..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…QH

via TweetDeck in reply to amandavanstone

@jsleeio @kcarruthers Wait, what? That’s a driveshaft!

via TweetDeck in reply to jsleeio

dannolan Tanya plibersek wants all kids over the age of five to be able to recite the iTunes terms of Service and frankly I think it’s about time

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 6:56 PM, Jan 25th, 2020 via TweetDeck)

Denial, anger, bargaining, depression, and acceptance. twitter.com/vorsprungbike/…

@GreenJ @ReadingsBooks The numbers may be down, but people are willing to pay for quality print. So fuck those dotcom boom, um, boomers.

via TweetDeck in reply to GreenJ

@jsleeio @kcarruthers Haha fair point. :) My former housemate had an original 1950s BMW 500cc, which was basically..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…TU

via TweetDeck in reply to jsleeio

Not to be confused with Frankie Boyle, @johnmcternan @dobes. twitter.com/royalsociety/s…

@jsleeio @kcarruthers So how close are these bikes to the pre-1960s originals? Sounds like a lot of it is basically the same.

via TweetDeck in reply to jsleeio

@swearyanthony Thanks, Anthony. Hey Mark, their cockpit seems to be a bit roomier than yours. :P

via TweetDeck in reply to swearyanthony

Latte_Bogan Amanda Vanstone: let’s see how ratioed I can get.
Tanya Plibersek: Hold my beer.

via Twitter Web App (retweeted on 6:46 PM, Jan 25th, 2020 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

@jsleeio @kcarruthers Haha I hadn’t noticed the front drum brake. Yeah nah.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to jsleeio

StephenMcDonell Just passed a screening point in Henan close to the border with Hubei and had my temperature checked. ..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…ws

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 6:28 PM, Jan 25th, 2020 via TweetDeck)

Well at least @tanya_plibersek hasn’t got the totally dumbest take of the day, eh @GreensJamieP? pic.twitter.com/YBrBIFQ8yU

Arnott’s Shapes Aussie Legends are now 2 for $5 at Coles. Just so you know.

@whereisdaz @trentyarwood @DrRhysPockett @MackayIM Look, I’m just reading the words, and it says “not now”. :)

via TweetDeck in reply to whereisdaz

JakeMGrumbach The Boomer Trolley Problem is solvable but worth asking about optimal messaging

a) tell people who suffered from a..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…BT

via Twitter Web App (retweeted on 5:06 PM, Jan 25th, 2020 via TweetDeck)

@trentyarwood @DrRhysPockett @MackayIM Well that’s not especially reassuring, so good. I’d hate to think we’d get a..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…az

via TweetDeck in reply to trentyarwood

LindaMottram Australia will not “meet and beat” its emissions reduction targets, which are weak anyway. @TheEconomist kindly mak..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Ak

via Twitter for iPad (retweeted on 5:02 PM, Jan 25th, 2020 via TweetDeck)

@SatPaper Sat plan, remainder: Stop drinking gin for a moment; shopping; return to @bunjaree; a quiet evening of re..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…9S

via Twitter Web App in reply to stilgherrian

GrogsGamut At this rate, the ALP will start wanting a preamble to the constitution that talks about mateship

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 4:54 PM, Jan 25th, 2020 via TweetDeck)

oz_f The only pledge school kids should be forced to perform is a pledge to the international workers of the world and the permanent revolution.

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 4:53 PM, Jan 25th, 2020 via TweetDeck)

@erstkate @johnb78 Wait. It says Commonwealth/non-US in one spot, and British in another I may have made a terrible mistake.

via TweetDeck in reply to erstkate

@Dayfidd @tanya_plibersek Would you prefer I said “appeal to boomer”? Will that help prevent sookage?

via TweetDeck in reply to Dayfidd

cjjosh Has Tanya fallen off a balcony?

via Tweetbot for iΟS (retweeted on 4:34 PM, Jan 25th, 2020 via TweetDeck)

HAHAHAHAHA. HAHA. HAHAHA. HAHAHAHA. HAHAHA. [Deep breath.] HAHAHAHA. HA. HAHAHAHA. HAHAHA. HA. HAHAHA. [Collapses,..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…f2

@paulwiggins @sylmobile @MarinusBufo Maybe I should do another podcast down there. When I did Public House Forum f..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…PA

via TweetDeck in reply to paulwiggins

@christopherneal That had better be black pudding or you can fuck right off.

via TweetDeck in reply to christopherneal

@brencarruthers @tanya_plibersek Australia, Australia, Australia, Australia, we love you! Amen!

via TweetDeck in reply to brencarruthers

@zippydazipster @Forthleft2 I’ve since noted it says “2006” on the card so it’s built in India recently.

via TweetDeck in reply to zippydazipster

Here’s another one for you, @tanya_plibersek.

This here is the wattle
The emblem of our Land
You can stick it in a..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Bg

Since people are talking about The Shire today, may I present from 2010, a podcast titled “The 9pm Shire”…twitter.com/i/web/status/1…ZY

41Strange Carrot Astronaut pic.twitter.com/VES2BZGXAi

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 4:05 PM, Jan 25th, 2020 via TweetDeck)

@dprk_ebooks @sylmobile You really know how to turn a boy on.

via TweetDeck in reply to dprk_ebooks

AnnaVidot Troubling to think that in 20 years some punk ABC Local Radio Drive presenter is going to be playing these songs an..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…gY

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 4:03 PM, Jan 25th, 2020 via TweetDeck)

@DavidFeng Well that’s the road. I don’t know. I know there are gaps on the railway.

via TweetDeck in reply to DavidFeng

timkmak I’m at a bar demanding people identify Ukraine on a map pic.twitter.com/8lpNKF56iW

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 4:01 PM, Jan 25th, 2020 via TweetDeck)

@DavidFeng It can’t all be livestreamed. There are many gaps in 4G coverage. Australia has empty bits.

via TweetDeck in reply to DavidFeng

sylmobile [POLL]: In Sydney, “The Shire” refets to:

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 3:55 PM, Jan 25th, 2020 via TweetDeck)

Attn: @NewtonMark, if you haven’t seen it. Not a happy sight. Vale. twitter.com/danielsutton10…

@DavidFeng Do you mind? I wish people well. I am the very personification of peace and love.

via TweetDeck in reply to DavidFeng

@torrensside The whole concept is pretty fucked up.

via TweetDeck in reply to torrensside

Many thanks to @OzKitsch for the COLDEST 100. Here’s the full list, but you should scroll down to start at #100 and..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Q4

@melissamadsen The 20th Century was a hell of a drug.

via TweetDeck in reply to melissamadsen

OzKitsch COLDEST 100
Highway to Hell (2019)
Mazenod College Percussion Ensemble 🇦🇺
pic.twitter.com/l0LhSdCXjy

via Twitter Web App (retweeted on 3:37 PM, Jan 25th, 2020 via Twitter Web App)

OzKitsch COLDEST 100
14.
It’s a Long Way to the Top (1997)
Pat Boone 🇺🇸
pic.twitter.com/foHHHGxKVh

via Twitter Web App (retweeted on 3:36 PM, Jan 25th, 2020 via Twitter Web App)

@munin Not many tourists this year because the bushfires kinda out them off. pic.twitter.com/PCRFE1RIky

@munin Katoomba is a very small town. Population 8000. Leura, the next one towards Sydney, is a treechange town and..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…2d

via TweetDeck in reply to munin

@paulwiggins My version is from SA. That ABC TV story showed Victoria, and the version filmed was different. Obey p..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…ws

via TweetDeck in reply to paulwiggins

@Gin_ev_ra They seemed to have many complaints about the young folk.

via TweetDeck in reply to Gin_ev_ra

MikeCarlton01 Look, everybody ! Such extraordinary generosity. ⁦@TimWilsonMP⁩ has apparently given $189,265 of his own money to..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…rs

via Twitter for iPad (retweeted on 3:24 PM, Jan 25th, 2020 via TweetDeck)

@munin Nah not up here. All the kids will be at home listening to the Hottest 100 and hitting bongs today. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triple_J_…

via TweetDeck in reply to munin

After that they had a third jug of pink gin cocktails and got into a car to drive somewhere.

“No,” said the other woman. “We’d just punch them.”

There then ensued a series of complaints about “young people t..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…xX

After a while, they started complaining about the term “glassing”.

“Have you ever wanted to smash a glass over som..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…b5

Anyway, while all this was happening, two boomer couples were at the next table scoffing jugs of pink gin cocktails..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Vj

OzKitsch COLDEST 100
19.
Where Is the Love (2007)
@sunriseon7 feat. @MrKRudd and @JoeHockey 🇦🇺
pic.twitter.com/9XoinhKL9I

via Twitter Web App (retweeted on 3:13 PM, Jan 25th, 2020 via Twitter Web App)

@SuperCroup @SnarkyPlatypus You are nothing if not predictable, John.

via TweetDeck in reply to SuperCroup

OzKitsch COLDEST 100
52.
Wake Up Danny
Mandarin Wiggles 🇹🇼
pic.twitter.com/8ruJ1kt27M

via Twitter Web App (retweeted on 2:57 PM, Jan 25th, 2020 via Twitter Web App)

OzKitsch COLDEST 100
57.
Hutt River Province National Anthem (1984)
Jon English & The Foster Brothers 🇦🇺
..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…22

via Twitter Web App (retweeted on 2:54 PM, Jan 25th, 2020 via Twitter Web App)

@Fascistlefty I thought that might be it. Thanks!

via TweetDeck in reply to Fascistlefty

Th performance of “God Save the Queen” on massed recorders is a bit special.

While the principal speaking against it sounds a bit like a commie, the guy supporting it from “the newly-formed pa..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…wz

Maybe the Nazi bit was just a South Australian thing. But here’s the prescribed ritual for Victoria. “Should Victor..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…8I

@gnoll110 @dobes @rohan_p The plan seems to be coming together.

via TweetDeck in reply to gnoll110

Please don’t bring back this crap, @tanya_plibersek. This is just boomer nostalgia why don’t kids today show some r..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…PA

For those old too to remember, we marched out every morning to recite the Oath of Allegiance.

[Hand on heart]
I lo..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…sL

@tanya_plibersek It’s also jingoistic dog-whistling rubbish. I thought we dumped this in the 1960s.

via TweetDeck in reply to tanya_plibersek

@juhasaarinen Those two photos are all I know about it.

via TweetDeck in reply to juhasaarinen

What I love about this one is the older woman in the first audience cutaway, who has no idea why everyone else is l..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…5C

via Twitter Web App

@jonkudelka Do bees really need a table that big?

via TweetDeck in reply to jonkudelka

@Fascistlefty I had no idea they were still in business! Or is it a “revived brand”?

via TweetDeck in reply to Fascistlefty

@nickzoic Ditto. I don’t ride, but I’ve shared house with keen riders. I didn’t go inside to look more closely, but it was very shiny.

via TweetDeck in reply to nickzoic

@jonoabroad I did warn you at the front of the podcast.

via TweetDeck in reply to jonoabroad

Hey motorcycling friends, this Royal Enfield bike is currently on sale in Katoomba, allegedly “road ready” for $410..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…8Q

This is the best cover of this song ever. God bless Estonia. twitter.com/OzKitsch/statu…

via Twitter Web App

Suffering taxi fail.

@larry_irving @AdamSchiff Wistful is good, I think. Next week will be interesting indeed. May good fortune go with you.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to larry_irving

@larry_irving @AdamSchiff I’ve always said that the concept of America is a fine thing but it’s all about the execu..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…yH

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to larry_irving

America as toilet paper: “You can’t get by without us!” twitter.com/larry_irving/s…

SBSNews Victorian health officials have confirmed a 50-year-old man has coronavirus, in the first confirmed case of the SAR..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…LG

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 12:53 PM, Jan 25th, 2020 via TweetDeck)

spacecricket I’ve seen lots of radio telescopes, but I don’t think I’ve seen one made from a Rice Bubbles packet before. Congrat..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…ma

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 12:28 PM, Jan 25th, 2020 via TweetDeck)

@Thefinnigans Is this a good thing or a bad thing?

via TweetDeck in reply to Thefinnigans

A sentence filled with unjustified hope. twitter.com/staticsan/stat…

@NuclearAnthro Not a problem. :) But yes, nothing matters in 2020, though we push on because we are humans. Or something.

via TweetDeck in reply to NuclearAnthro

botandy we started with pig to human heart transplants, but pig love was overwhelming, too much for any one person

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 11:48 AM, Jan 25th, 2020 via TweetDeck)

pourmecoffee Lazy fucking galaxies these days, makes me sick. twitter.com/AstronomyMag/s…

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 11:47 AM, Jan 25th, 2020 via TweetDeck)

MmichaelLlucy @KetanJ0 I think we need to rebrand solar power as “photon mining” to get the extractive industry lobby on board

via Twitter Web App (retweeted on 11:40 AM, Jan 25th, 2020 via TweetDeck)

jpwarren These people are new at the whole “internet never forgets” thing, aren’t they. twitter.com/elyasgarad/sta…

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 11:35 AM, Jan 25th, 2020 via TweetDeck)

79. Who are these boring fucks? And 7 points for “crying”? Emotionally retarded as well, apparently. twitter.com/davidmweissman…

@dobes @rohan_p @NewtonMark OK now stay with me on this. With all the trees bushfired to buggery, what if the plan..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Q0

DrRimmer Frankly, I am surprised that Peter Dutton’s Department of Home Affairs has not adopted the Spyforce Theme as their..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…dh

via Twitter Web App (retweeted on 11:23 AM, Jan 25th, 2020 via TweetDeck)

@dobes @joshgnosis I have decided that later today I will listen to all of them.

via TweetDeck in reply to dobes

Well when you put it like that… twitter.com/GoldSuzie/stat…

@arizclint I just say, “ancestors/older family members” is certainly ambiguous.

via TweetDeck in reply to arizclint

@dobes @joshgnosis I am in awe. Magnificent. Bravo. Etc.

via TweetDeck in reply to dobes

That’s right, Kids, me saying “I’m not going to listen to you any more” doesn’t breach your civil rights. twitter.com/pcgamer/status…

@schlutes Yep. So that then becomes a breach of the Corporations Act or something.

via TweetDeck in reply to schlutes

@Reynardo_red @gathgwyn How nice for you. But @gathgwyn won’t be where I’ll be streaming from next weekend.

via TweetDeck in reply to Reynardo_red

@davidgerard @dobes @OzKitsch @SnarkyPlatypus That was one of the high points of Australian breakfast television.

via TweetDeck in reply to davidgerard

stilgherrian I imagine you’re all always quite drunk because otherwise there’s no real explanation for any of this.

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 10:10 AM, Jan 25th, 2020 via Twitter Web App)

stilgherrian So go to at least one of those links RIGHT NOW and contributed, before you sober up and realise what a fool you’ve been.

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 10:10 AM, Jan 25th, 2020 via Twitter Web App)

stilgherrian You can help make this happen by going to stilgherrian.com/tip/ or for added benefits subscribe at..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…3C

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 10:10 AM, Jan 25th, 2020 via Twitter Web App)

stilgherrian 1. The livestream and podcast will definitely go ahead on the evening of Sat 1 Feb for at least one hour.

2. Only..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…1U

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 10:10 AM, Jan 25th, 2020 via Twitter Web App)

stilgherrian PODCAST UPDATE: The total contributions at stilgherrian.com/tip/ for this SPECIAL LIVESTREAM of me reading 5G and..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Ze

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 10:10 AM, Jan 25th, 2020 via Twitter Web App)

@dobes @OzKitsch @SnarkyPlatypus I had… I had forgotten about that. I now have regrets.

via TweetDeck in reply to dobes

pixelatedboat Really think this is the year that I’m finally gonna win the New Yorker caption contest pic.twitter.com/0UAIfeLV2q

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 10:02 AM, Jan 25th, 2020 via TweetDeck)

JustJimWillDo No doubt inspired by the @apollo_50th account tweeting in real-time the events of the Moon Landing/Apollo XI, it se..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…8F

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 9:54 AM, Jan 25th, 2020 via TweetDeck)

For those outside Australia, just one of the bushfire-burned areas. Please ignore the arsehats in the replies who a..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…N6

I would like to thank @OzKitsch for counting down the AUSTRALIA’S COLDEST 100 today. Five stars.

Attn:..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…bO

@Ducker69 @ozkitchenware @SnarkyPlatypus @dobes @OzKitsch I am a big fan of autocomplete, obviously. Fixing now.

via TweetDeck in reply to Ducker69

Sat plan: Fried rice (do you detect a pattern?); read @SatPaper (welcome back); errands and shopping in a relaxed m..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…j7

@expectproblems How long did you spend deciding on that response?

via TweetDeck in reply to expectproblems

@NuclearAnthro Would you like a non-lawyer’s opinion, one who has covered a few intellectual property conflicts in his time?

via TweetDeck in reply to NuclearAnthro

I believe that @CARROT_app has correctly summarised the Blue Mountains weather. pic.twitter.com/ArplSebZzQ

@garystark Their heads will explode when they hear about flowering plants and pollination then, eh.

via TweetDeck in reply to garystark

AgnessMack “The perils of inadequate hazard reduction”, @jonkudelka and the @SatPaper are back!! pic.twitter.com/x5I2J0I9ak

via Twitter Web App (retweeted on 9:04 AM, Jan 25th, 2020 via TweetDeck)

@garystark The key thing to remember is that you don’t actually eat the rat.

via TweetDeck in reply to garystark

Star Trek fans interpreting everything through the lens of Star Trek dot com.

Saturday. Shattered scent. A keen edge. Grey nostalgia. Saturday.