August 9th, 2020

@nellophonic @GeorgeCockroft @blahblahellis I am more than happy to be not part of this conversation.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to nellophonic

MENA_Conflict My new favorite gif. pic.twitter.com/vZXRyHFz5z

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 9:16 PM, Aug 9th, 2020 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

@WulfKhan @wolfcat @NewtonMark Mark has managed to cover up SOL’s bad behaviour so far.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to WulfKhan

OwlLouisiana And I’ll do it again twitter.com/KTLA/status/68…

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 6:47 PM, Aug 9th, 2020 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

efa_oz Register now for our free Zoom with @stilgherrian this Wed 12 July 1:30-2pm AEST

Stilgherrian is a..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…8W

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 6:42 PM, Aug 9th, 2020 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

@joneaves I decide to treat myself with a 12yo single malt I saw on special today, so that will have to do.

via TweetDeck in reply to joneaves

@christopherneal Yeah I’m kinda over the whole thing now.

via TweetDeck in reply to christopherneal

GreenJ Yeah. Right. pic.twitter.com/s5AFAkRL1W

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 6:08 PM, Aug 9th, 2020 via TweetDeck)

juhasaarinen Could be Christchurch 2020 as well. twitter.com/secondzeit/sta…

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 6:05 PM, Aug 9th, 2020 via TweetDeck)

damocrat “Then Priti Patel asked me to help the UK take back control of its borders…” pic.twitter.com/1tzWoROhfQ

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 6:05 PM, Aug 9th, 2020 via TweetDeck)

stilgherrian If you prefer written words, “The disappointment of Australia’s new cybersecurity strategy” zdnet.com/article/the-di…..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…rz

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 5:51 PM, Aug 9th, 2020 via TweetDeck)

stilgherrian ICYMI I’m also on the @CovertContact podcast talking about Australia’s Cyber Security Strategy. Very excite. twitter.com/CovertContact/…

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 5:51 PM, Aug 9th, 2020 via TweetDeck)

stilgherrian ICYMI I’m on the @VerticalHoldAU podcast this wee talking about Australia’s new Cyber Security Strategy. twitter.com/VerticalHoldAU…

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 5:51 PM, Aug 9th, 2020 via TweetDeck)

ICYMI, I did a podcast back on Tuesday. And there’s lots of other podcast bits listed in that Wrap. twitter.com/stilgherrian/s…

NEW BLOG POST: “Weekly Wrap 532: Many cyber, much podcast, and some proper winter weather” stilgherrian.com/weekly-wrap/53…..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…aJ

JoshButler former NSW Premier Mike Baird has written a long Facebook post in support of Daniel Andrews

“Every leader around t..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…5J

via Twitter Web App (retweeted on 4:57 PM, Aug 9th, 2020 via TweetDeck)

axios 35% of Americans say they would refuse a coronavirus vaccine, even if it was free, approved by the Food and Drug Ad..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…v7

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 3:17 PM, Aug 9th, 2020 via TweetDeck)

psaffo Do you miss your office cubicle? Panasonic will sell you one specially designed for your living room (only $900!):
bit.ly/3fNjAus

via Twitter Web App (retweeted on 3:14 PM, Aug 9th, 2020 via TweetDeck)

@nnwakelam True. I withdraw my statement.

via TweetDeck in reply to nnwakelam

@nnwakelam We all just LOVE compliance, right?

@nnwakelam It’s a year and a half since ACSC’s guidance for Australian government agencies did this:

“Out goes mul..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…5r

via TweetDeck in reply to nnwakelam

mondomascots Hogo-chan and Sara-chan are reformed criminal penguins who cheer on ex-prisoners trying to reintegrate into Japanes..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…55

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 3:04 PM, Aug 9th, 2020 via TweetDeck)

@deanlk @PPantsdown Somehow I think that Prince, unlike QE2 or Charles Darwin or Arthur Conan Doyle, did not spend..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…TF

via TweetDeck in reply to deanlk

@michaelneale A cabbie tells me it was busier yesterday, when the weather was better, but yeah a little quieter than last weekend.

via TweetDeck in reply to michaelneale

@expectproblems I can imagine. People can be a bit insular up here.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to expectproblems

Around 50 passengers alight at Katoomba. Number wearing mask apart from me: Zero.

@deanlk @PPantsdown One day people will get sick of relating the hashtag back to That Song. :) Perhaps when these o..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…p2

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to deanlk

@timpoliti Makes sense. It’s not like it’s overpowering or anything.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to timpoliti

@Ng88Mr Mostly, yes. Assuming the small groups are households. Though there still seems to be some reluctance in certain demographics.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to Ng88Mr

Also my surgical mask has a weird chemical smell which for the moment I’ll assume isn’t killing me.

At Wentworth Falls village hardly any of the day trippers are wearing masks. None of the handful of people waiting..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…2m

@irisherself There’s a bunch of trains I’d like to take. In the Beforetimes I was thinking of doing an Amtrak journ..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…qs

via TweetDeck in reply to irisherself

@irisherself Gosh, I have never been that high before! Well, not while still on the ground.

via TweetDeck in reply to irisherself

Raf_Epstein Former NSW Premier Mike Baird has a very different take to the state Liberal Oppsn - and the sources federally from..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…PA

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 12:47 PM, Aug 9th, 2020 via TweetDeck)

mslola1904 Victorian calling cards are the horniest thing humans have ever been generally okay with. pic.twitter.com/9ZV6vUT2XY

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 12:40 PM, Aug 9th, 2020 via TweetDeck)

EricBlake12 Come for the exploding tree, stay for a speeding cat at the end twitter.com/katctv3/status…

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 12:30 PM, Aug 9th, 2020 via TweetDeck)

Hmmm. I was going to walk into the village today but I’ve changed my mind. pic.twitter.com/okV8L1VWGH

blahblahellis Quite a few people are repeating and retweeting the “Sweden did nothing and they’re fine now!” stories this morning..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…H6

via Twitter Web App (retweeted on 11:48 AM, Aug 9th, 2020 via TweetDeck)

efa_oz Our free series continues via Zoom this Wednesday, 12 August, at 1:30pm AEST when Angus Murray talks Aust..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…al

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 11:43 AM, Aug 9th, 2020 via Twitter Web App)

cassiezervos ANTI-MASK RALLY: The organiser of the protest was fined and told to go home within seconds of arriving..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…pw

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 11:33 AM, Aug 9th, 2020 via TweetDeck)

@SuperCroup You head goes well above the 5’8” line. But happy now? pic.twitter.com/mKxehDSOzN

via TweetDeck in reply to SuperCroup

JanetteKirchner Because we get fired if we don’t. twitter.com/bryanyang/stat…

via Twitter for iPad (retweeted on 11:26 AM, Aug 9th, 2020 via TweetDeck)

@expectproblems Sorry to have crumpled your ambitions.

via TweetDeck in reply to expectproblems

Airminded [LOLs into the infinite void] twitter.com/wsj/status/129…

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 10:11 AM, Aug 9th, 2020 via TweetDeck)

NGruen1 An amazing, hilarious blizzard of nonsense describing expectations of different levels in the Public Service

Relie..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…lP

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 10:05 AM, Aug 9th, 2020 via TweetDeck)

TimYowie August rains deliver a Lake George (Weereewaa) covered with water. Far from full but what a site after decades of..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Vw

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 10:03 AM, Aug 9th, 2020 via TweetDeck)

@PeteLawler @barwaizakaya I know. It is an excellent bar. But I believe I am banned from your island fortress.

via TweetDeck in reply to PeteLawler

“The 9pm Edict” is now also on India’s largest audio streaming platform JioSaavn. This will be interesting…twitter.com/i/web/status/1…YJ

@derekbradley I haven’t. I see they’re open again for meals, though I’m more in a wine and whisky mood lately. They..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…J9

via TweetDeck in reply to derekbradley

@dobes @jeamland @NewtonMark @jpwarren @rohan_p @cameronwilson Maybe we should get her to do regular history videos.

via TweetDeck in reply to dobes

Sun plan: A few quick chores; errands and shopping, Katoomba*; plan the week ahead; Weekly Wrap. I’m gonna pace thi..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…kC

@jeamland I have now. This is wonderful. I hope @dobes @NewtonMark @jpwarren @rohan_p @cameronwilson have also seen it.

via TweetDeck in reply to jeamland

Sunday. Flagstones do not flutter in the breeze. Fraud! Sunday.

LOL WHO MADE THIS OMG!!1!!1!!ONE1121!!! pic.twitter.com/e1jNgJIEX7

GonzoHacker Next year it’s going to be 2029 and we’re going to look back on all this and laugh

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 12:24 AM, Aug 9th, 2020 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

MykeCole I’ve been asked if ancient phalanxes really could resist a charge from a determined enemy. The answer is always “ye..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Ye

via Twitter for iPad (retweeted on 12:13 AM, Aug 9th, 2020 via Tweetbot for iΟS)