April 21st, 2021

I’m having an early night tonight. I’ll leave you with my current Pozible campaign. 52% of the way to Target One wi..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…lK

@NewtonMark Surely that depends on how you cook him.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to NewtonMark

Someone, somewhere, said ” I know, let’s send Dan Tehan to fix it,” a fact I still find totally hilarious. twitter.com/ConnorCJolley/…

SuperCroup Safety first!

(Apparently the lid of the kettle doesn’t stay shut, so they use the knife jammed in the toaster to..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…nJ

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 7:28 PM, Apr 21st, 2021 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

snipeyhead That’s… a lot of cum. twitter.com/nilrod/status/…

via Twitter for iPad (retweeted on 7:10 PM, Apr 21st, 2021 via TweetDeck)

oberonsghost And I’m not asking who’s which. twitter.com/mallanganeeman…

via Twitter for iPad (retweeted on 7:08 PM, Apr 21st, 2021 via TweetDeck)

NewtonMark @kels_316 @AlboMP Gladys Berejiklian is running the best Labor government NSW has had in generations, and, by buyin..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…NC

via Tweetbot for iΟS (retweeted on 7:05 PM, Apr 21st, 2021 via TweetDeck)

snurbbotinfo Now _that_’s what I call potato-derived genetic materials.

via Twitter Web App (retweeted on 7:04 PM, Apr 21st, 2021 via TweetDeck)

Histreepix Brand new Dianas and Theresas, fresh from the factory. Europe, 1990s. pic.twitter.com/dbT29NOfVX

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 6:35 PM, Apr 21st, 2021 via TweetDeck)

fanfiction_txt Crash was like an animal in his thrusting. (Which they kind of are, since they’re anthropomorphic Bandicoots.) With..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…8n

via Twitter Web App (retweeted on 6:27 PM, Apr 21st, 2021 via TweetDeck)

TraceyJCarr This is surely a joke ? Twitter doesn’t give me enough space to even begin ..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Lv

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 6:25 PM, Apr 21st, 2021 via TweetDeck)

joshgnosis I think this should be in every journo’s mind when quoting from a police press release. twitter.com/jaketapper/sta…

via Twitter Web App (retweeted on 6:12 PM, Apr 21st, 2021 via TweetDeck)

KetanJ0 “You need hate to drive turbines” is a fun auto-transcribe error pic.twitter.com/1bRLBVucGu

via Twitter Web App (retweeted on 5:53 PM, Apr 21st, 2021 via TweetDeck)

@JustJimWillDo @JohnBirmingham No, it’s not my word. I can’t remember whose it is. But JB is the word-thief.

via TweetDeck in reply to JustJimWillDo

Finally listening to @JohnBirmingham’s “American Kill Switch” and pleased to be hearing Mr Rupert Degas saying the word “administrivia”.

chaser Police minister concerned BLM poster in classroom might teach students to value black lives

via Twitter Web App (retweeted on 5:26 PM, Apr 21st, 2021 via TweetDeck)

Budget Night is Tuesday 11 May, for what it’s worth. It’s going to be hilarious.

whalefern the crucial 4th ice cream bowl was lost at some point, forever altering the vibe pic.twitter.com/mVyNtf4kvr

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 4:04 PM, Apr 21st, 2021 via TweetDeck)

GreenJ you probably don’t want to know … pic.twitter.com/5WrFOb39dy

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 12:03 PM, Apr 21st, 2021 via Twitter Web App)

Listening to today’s @abcnews Coronacast, “What’s behind soaring COVID numbers in India?” pca.st/8rpr7c0v

via Twitter Web App

Listening to today’s @7ampodcast, “The scientist investigating Covid’s impact on the brain” pca.st/bg35s1dh..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…W5

via Twitter Web App

Wed plan, slightly sooky edition: I’m feeling unexpectedly flat today, so I’m clearing the calendar to take it easy..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…po

It’s sunny in the Blue Mountains today, but not warm. pic.twitter.com/uwmSyOlhZN

OzKitsch Extremely rare unpainted grain silo pic.twitter.com/SsaSGrgXqq

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 10:20 AM, Apr 21st, 2021 via TweetDeck)

Wednesday. You will need four long elastic strips, for balance. Darker colours preferred. Wednesday.