April 24th, 2021

AndyDW_ In decades to come, the Oz media gallery will still be pushing the trope of conservative parties as superior econom..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Bw

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 3:32 PM, Apr 24th, 2021 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

@stufromoz I know the area. :) It’s a good place.

via TweetDeck in reply to stufromoz

@stufromoz I should pop out that way some time. Last time I simply gorged on wonderful food, though it wasn’t during Ramadan.

via TweetDeck in reply to stufromoz

@stufromoz Which cafe is this? I quite like deer.

via TweetDeck in reply to stufromoz

jrhennessy denying the armenian genocide to own gladys pic.twitter.com/d36YSi2SwH

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 2:13 PM, Apr 24th, 2021 via TweetDeck)

@Wyld Size isn’t everything.

via TweetDeck in reply to Wyld

@expectproblems Well surely that’s a quick soldering job?

via TweetDeck in reply to expectproblems

@franksting @paulkidd @SatPaper Yep, which is why I wish I could get remote teams happening with less lag on my Qui..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…CE

via TweetDeck in reply to franksting

@expectproblems Yeah you’re a bit of a connoisseur of this stuff.

via TweetDeck in reply to expectproblems

@expectproblems NSW Dine & Discovery Vouchers, per economic recovery.

via TweetDeck in reply to expectproblems

arwon Use of the Spanish flag here is fun given most hispanohablantes in Australia are from the Americas pic.twitter.com/b3bmZNEcbZ

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 1:18 PM, Apr 24th, 2021 via TweetDeck)

@Kimota @franksting @SatPaper Yeah I was not enjoying it so much this week. :)

via TweetDeck in reply to Kimota

Also available with Gladysbucks, flight simulator experiences. sydney.flightexperience.com.au

Attn: @expectproblems.

TheOnion Extravagant New Window Blinds Inspired By The Latest Styles From Venice bit.ly/32Hin3r pic.twitter.com/SIZXBSGTnT

via Sprout Social (retweeted on 1:15 PM, Apr 24th, 2021 via TweetDeck)

juhasaarinen Finally. Linux on the desktop. twitter.com/craigaloewen/s…

via Twitter Web App (retweeted on 1:08 PM, Apr 24th, 2021 via TweetDeck)

HappySinger 2021 IS THE YEAR OF LINUX ON THE DESKTOP

zdnet.com/article/ubuntu…

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 1:08 PM, Apr 24th, 2021 via TweetDeck)

So far my plan to do fuck all is going to plan.

via Twitter Web App in reply to stilgherrian

@paulkidd @franksting @SatPaper That’s a solid effort for this week I reckon. For geeks, anyway.

via TweetDeck in reply to paulkidd

@RadioFreeTom I’m hoping someone is mentioning “Threads” in this, erm, thread.

via TweetDeck in reply to RadioFreeTom

@franksting @SatPaper It happened at a time when I was producing radio so it was a significant shift in our workflows.

via TweetDeck in reply to franksting

jonkudelka Today’s @SatPaper cartoon pic.twitter.com/S60A26k50w

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 1:00 PM, Apr 24th, 2021 via TweetDeck)

@franksting @SatPaper I got Phil and the CD player. I really should’ve known the riding school and the NYC thing.

via TweetDeck in reply to franksting

I’m guessing @JohnBirmingham will be happy with Audible Australia’s trending titles right now. pic.twitter.com/G5vmOCOFAN

wgervais Journal of Controversial Ideas here I come… pic.twitter.com/9v1zWvhbkH

via Twitter Web App (retweeted on 12:38 PM, Apr 24th, 2021 via TweetDeck)

@EnsignR @SatPaper Yeah 5/10 is quite respectable in my view.

via TweetDeck in reply to EnsignR

Great comment on Labor from @samishah in @SatPaper today. thesaturdaypaper.com.au/opinion/diary/…

“At this point, Australia’s oppo..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…lY

Sometimes I dig out and read the random text in spam that’s there to act as chaff. Magical stuff. pic.twitter.com/XifFy5zNCO

@NewtonMark Good heavens, Mark! You can’t release strategically valuable information during a war!

via TweetDeck in reply to NewtonMark

@eightiestragic @SatPaper Prince Philip. There were some others that I should perhaps have guessed correctly but th..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…JU

via TweetDeck in reply to eightiestragic

@developerjack @flowblok Yeah I don’t have the patience for that. Children need to grow the fuck up.

via TweetDeck in reply to developerjack

@flowblok @developerjack @kcarruthers @DrRhysPockett I mean you could also spend those Gladysbucks at Timezone.

via TweetDeck in reply to flowblok

I have just discovered that Discover NSW Gladysbucks are accepted at Catmosphere, “Sydney’s original cat cafe”, for..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…67

@eightiestragic @SatPaper That was one of the two that I actually knew lol.

via TweetDeck in reply to eightiestragic

My score in today’s @SatPaper quiz is an embarrassingly bad 2/10. You can probably do better. thesaturdaypaper.com.au/quiz/2021/04/24

standupkid Oh, poor baby. twitter.com/orlandosentine…

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 10:17 AM, Apr 24th, 2021 via TweetDeck)

GrogsGamut Jon Kudelka cartoon, April 24, 2021 thesaturdaypaper.com.au/opinion/cartoo…

via Twitter Web App (retweeted on 10:14 AM, Apr 24th, 2021 via TweetDeck)

yokoonobot The fart absorbing pants are as powerful as you want it to be.

via TheresaMayPostBot (retweeted on 10:07 AM, Apr 24th, 2021 via TweetDeck)

“The 9pm More Autumn Series 2021” is currently 54% of the way to Target One, which is lovely, but there’s only thre..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…QI

Sat plan: Faff about all day while I’m down in Sydney. I really need a lazy day today, but there weather is nice to..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…iB

KenJennings Huge blow to marimbas and tambourines here. pic.twitter.com/FS1T0rQ0iz

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 8:46 AM, Apr 24th, 2021 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

Histreepix Victorian sideshow freak Suggs McGribbon combined the top half of a centaur with the bottom half of a Minotaur. 1890 pic.twitter.com/RJv9wBR3yP

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 8:44 AM, Apr 24th, 2021 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

It’s going to be a lovely day in Sydney today. pic.twitter.com/vwxqFYbGW7

Saturday. Too big to sweep under the carpet. Take it outside. Saturday.