May 7th, 2021

lesleyshaw It’s all kicking off pic.twitter.com/qUPBgFApWD

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 9:52 PM, May 7th, 2021 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

Histreepix On Prince Philip’s death the title of Duke of Edinburgh passed on to his son Charles, while the title of ‘Person Pr..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…xC

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 8:32 PM, May 7th, 2021 via Twitter Web App)

Histreepix Sergei Ivanovoch provided most of the music to World War II, which, due to technological limits of the time, had to..twitter.com/i/web/status/8…Zn

stilgherrian If you enjoy this episode, or even if you don’t please tell your friends and maybe even pop over to the tip jar and..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Wf

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 8:21 PM, May 7th, 2021 via TweetDeck)

stilgherrian NEW PODCAST: “The 9pm Snakes, Steaks, and Mistakes with Jon Kudelka” @jonkudelka (1h23m43s because we rambled a bit..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…G5

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 8:21 PM, May 7th, 2021 via TweetDeck)

@aleeb88 @danilic This is the one I remember but it looks like they got some one-off funding and then it was neglected.

via TweetDeck in reply to aleeb88

jckarter Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert … And on the pedestal these words appear: pic.twitter.com/wEPdYKqhzz

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 5:15 PM, May 7th, 2021 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

@davispg @candeira I was about to say I’d make a video of it being slaughtered and send copies, as well as bloody p..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Cv

via TweetDeck in reply to davispg

@danilic Hmmm. I remember having one that did do location. It was a few years back though.

via TweetDeck in reply to danilic

@danilic I think there is such a thing.

via TweetDeck in reply to danilic

candeira “I bring it to work, and when people complain, I say YES, BUT AT LEAST NOW WE’RE TALKING ABOUT THE ELEPHANT IN THE..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Ab

via Twitter Web App (retweeted on 4:59 PM, May 7th, 2021 via TweetDeck)

Here you go @jonkudelka. Thanks so much for your time. twitter.com/stilgherrian/s…

@jodiem @R_Chirgwin That’s the one. :) I don’t have any here though.

via TweetDeck in reply to jodiem

adownie A friend shared this with me with the caption, “The more you look, the more confusing it becomes” pic.twitter.com/IcXLkQlWP3

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 3:33 PM, May 7th, 2021 via TweetDeck)

@AUSFestivus @R_Chirgwin The whole business model here is that people can pay money to get a window onto the bush, just not this one.

via TweetDeck in reply to AUSFestivus

@R_Chirgwin @dobes You can tell their age by the length of the tail, I’m informed, but I don’t know the formula.

via TweetDeck in reply to R_Chirgwin

@JustJimWillDo @R_Chirgwin Yeah I figured a couple quick frames on the phone camera through the dirty window and I’d leave it be.

via TweetDeck in reply to JustJimWillDo

@morebento @dobes @R_Chirgwin I believe we have at least three lyrebirds on the compound now. I have some photos of..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Mb

via TweetDeck in reply to morebento

@dobes @R_Chirgwin Someone had been trying to convince me that certain marks there were lyrebird scratchings and I..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…W1

@dobes @R_Chirgwin So yes I looked up from my desk and there’s a lyrebird just strolling past.

via TweetDeck in reply to dobes

Tony_Burke So this is a “war footing”…. phone hookup once a month. twitter.com/crowedm/status…

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 2:02 PM, May 7th, 2021 via TweetDeck)

Phil_Wheeler “Show me on the map where the bad country touched you” twitter.com/AlanRMacLeod/s…

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 12:14 PM, May 7th, 2021 via Twitter Web App)

wongmjane Today is 🔑

What’s your password?

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 12:09 PM, May 7th, 2021 via TweetDeck)

@ExpertOracle @RachelTobac @yashar That’s down to it being a tiny $1 transaction. A base plus a percentage is norma..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…sH

via TweetDeck in reply to ExpertOracle

@dobes @mark_r_asser They’re so everyone else in the bistro can judge them.

via TweetDeck in reply to dobes

dobes I’ve just been informed that since BBQ guy has covid, he probably cannot taste the food he is cooking.

This is awful news.

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 11:35 AM, May 7th, 2021 via Twitter Web App)

Listening to today’s @abcnews Coronacast, “A new case of COVID and five new clots” pca.st/45lrshua

via Twitter Web App

cathywilcox1 Towards zero.
My ⁦@smh@theage cartoon. pic.twitter.com/y4dEgRa39G

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 11:32 AM, May 7th, 2021 via TweetDeck)

RachelTobac Huge heads up on PayPal Twitter Tip Jar. If you send a person a tip using PayPal, when the receiver opens up the re..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…UY

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 11:25 AM, May 7th, 2021 via TweetDeck)

MikeWTrapp Great news for people who want to be terribly sick AND covered in bees. twitter.com/nichcarlson/st…

via Twitter Web App (retweeted on 11:24 AM, May 7th, 2021 via TweetDeck)

stilgherrian “The Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission (ACIC) believes there is no legitimate reason for a law-abiding me..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…jQ

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 11:22 AM, May 7th, 2021 via TweetDeck)

DaveMilbo Here’s me. “The Morrison Government should help stranded Australians, build quarantine stations, and stop wanking o..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…ss

via Twitter Web App (retweeted on 11:20 AM, May 7th, 2021 via TweetDeck)

oysta Apropos of NOT MUCH AT ALL pic.twitter.com/DZq7uRtO8i

via Twitter Web App (retweeted on 11:14 AM, May 7th, 2021 via TweetDeck)

Fri plan: It’s a duplicate of Thursday’s plan, but this time it will succeed, in the sense that the podcast will be..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…kk

via Twitter Web App in reply to stilgherrian

@jonkudelka I reckon you could pitch this as a game show.

via TweetDeck in reply to jonkudelka

It’s a damp morning in the Blue Mountains today, and this weather forecast explains my mood. pic.twitter.com/nJnQT0vvYv

Friday. It was caused by chewing gum, and so were you. Ask your parents. Friday.