May 8th, 2021

probablynotel Having a visceral reaction at the thought of how insufferable cunty the clientele at this hell hole would be pic.twitter.com/plLZcIambk

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 11:18 PM, May 8th, 2021 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

korenpls I’m in this picture and I don’t like it pic.twitter.com/uOnlDJwgB2

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 7:15 PM, May 8th, 2021 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

AprilMcLennan1 Senator Jonno Duniam says he will have a big glass of red and a steak to celebrate being chosen at the top of the S..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…c2

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 6:35 PM, May 8th, 2021 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

RAF_Luton URGENT REQUEST: Does anybody have any spare stealth paint so that we can finish painting the A380? pic.twitter.com/bPYfhVh4XU

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 6:33 PM, May 8th, 2021 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

JaneyGodley If your dad who wore this in the 70s - guaranteed he smoked, played in a band and good luck meeting the siblings yo..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Ih

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 5:24 PM, May 8th, 2021 via TweetDeck)

yokoonobot What is the largest threat to global peace and stability? Andrew Ridgeley.

via TheresaMayPostBot (retweeted on 5:23 PM, May 8th, 2021 via TweetDeck)

@MsLods @jonkudelka I’m glad to hear it. :) I left in all of the digressions because I thought they were curiously..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…pP

via TweetDeck in reply to MsLods

John_Hanna But how will they pay for it Josh? pic.twitter.com/f7IxNNYcqT

via Twitter Web App (retweeted on 4:10 PM, May 8th, 2021 via TweetDeck)

A podcast appeared last weekend as well. Podcasts! twitter.com/stilgherrian/s…

A podcast appeared yesterday and you might find it amusing. twitter.com/stilgherrian/s…

Sat plan, the actual plan: Soup; more reading, I think; ponder returning to more conventional sleep patterns.

Oh. That’s not actually a plan is it, just an observation.

Sat plan, nearly 4pm edition: I know I was up until 2am reading, but I still ended up sleeping most of today. Odd, really.

Saturday. Spherical is advised. Saturday.