In Sydney NSW AU to 31 Aug

May 19th, 2022

Right. Having demonstrated that I am both careless and an idiot multiple times today, I’m going to bed. Good night.

CORRECTION, because I am an idiot. Here’s the correct current publication timeline.

The 9pm Election Unhinging: Th..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…kY

ArenaFlowers What body type are you? pic.twitter.com/68FrIsSJT5

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 11:22 PM, May 19th, 2022 via TweetDeck)

Thanks to @raena and another supporter we’re now 93% of the way to Target One. Please be like @raena. twitter.com/stilgherrian/s…

@raena OK THANK YOU YES THAT IT WONDERFUL THANK YOU. :)

via TweetDeck in reply to raena

@davidgerard @CosmicRami I will fix all this tomorrow. Thanks for pointing out the obvious mistake lol.

A quick pork salad for supper. Not quite larb moo, but close. pic.twitter.com/06CjBrtjUp

jonkudelka Craig Kelly getting his hair done in anticipation of becoming Australia’s next prime minister on Saturday night.

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 10:19 PM, May 19th, 2022 via TweetDeck)

WYR_bot Would you rather be freezing cold or be baking hot?

via Twitter Web App (retweeted on 10:10 PM, May 19th, 2022 via TweetDeck)

@joelmcourtney @twcau OK, so this is all going to be a mess. Hurrah!

via TweetDeck in reply to joelmcourtney

Hmmm. Maybe I use the phrase “Please consider” too often. I should vary it a bit. Like, “Give me your money, you cu..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…ne

Right now the campaign is 90% of the way to Target One. This is wonderful, thank you. You have until Thu 26 May to..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Jn

Then, assuming The 9pm Winter Series 2022 reaches its funding target, the guests will include chronicler of doom..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…4c

If you’re a podcast supporter with specific TRIGGER WORDS or CONVERSATION TOPIC for any of those episodes please le..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…LJ

First, wrapping up the autumn series this month:

@davidgerard on the current cryptocalypse etc on Tue 24 May.

The..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Ou

FINAL WEEK: “The 9pm Winter Series Crowdfunder” ends at 9pm AEST on Thursday 26 May. Want more special-guest episod..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…af

@twcau Everyone with skin in the game will have a go.

via TweetDeck in reply to twcau

@AusElectoralCom I’m going to leave this thread here, because if it’s all wrong I’m happy to wear my ignorance. But..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…NK

@twcau Lol. Federal Court action in the last 48 hours of the election period. So much drama!

via TweetDeck in reply to twcau

@da_da_dar No it doesn’t. Blame-the-victim is an incredibly poor public health approach and… well, it’s just wrong.

via TweetDeck in reply to da_da_dar

@twcau Oh did she? I was busy recording. Good thing I dumped the segment!

via TweetDeck in reply to twcau

@darrenarnott That’s true, but for various reasons Thursday nights often don’t work for me. And this all about me. :)

via TweetDeck in reply to darrenarnott

@twcau @AusElectoralCom Too many facts. We don’t need facts. :)

(That said, I was going to talk about this issue o..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…lu

via TweetDeck in reply to twcau

Previous episodes of “The 9pm Election Unhinging” mini-series are at the9pmedict.com/tag/election20… but you’re probably completely over it by now.

NEW PODCAST: “The 9pm Election Unhinging: Week the Sixth” (59m08s) the9pmedict.com/edict/00170/ Just look for “The 9pm E..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Fu

@da_da_dar And what colour were his underpants?

via TweetDeck in reply to da_da_dar

@JustJimWillDo @R_Chirgwin Wow. I know who that “friend” would have been, or at least I’m very sure, and they will..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…4T

via TweetDeck in reply to JustJimWillDo

Reminder: Do not watch The Bad Program.

Suddenly we’re 90% of the way to TARGET ONE with a week to go. This is excellent, thank you. I’ll do a full update..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…6S

@rob0tika I have a little whiskey for later.

via TweetDeck in reply to rob0tika

Lol. This is an actual official thing from the Liberal Party.

“There’s a Hole in Your Budget, Dear Labor (Club Rem..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…d0

OK, back to the podcast work. I do want to get this final pre-election episode done tonight. Because obviously.

via Twitter Web App in reply to stilgherrian

@haymanfelix Yes, but there’s a kerfuffle today about a supposed gap. twitter.com/stilgherrian/s…

via TweetDeck in reply to haymanfelix

Did You Know? At every single election there are people who wake up sick on Saturday morning and can’t get in to vo..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Wf

@elisethoma5 @psylenced I imagine AEC is busily getting their ducks in a row on this one as we speak.

via TweetDeck in reply to elisethoma5

I am going to get quite cranky soon. I can tell.

@real_b_pullman @Virtualkat101 @AusElectoralCom If you did it Tuesday then you’re still in iso and “affected by cov..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…P2

via TweetDeck in reply to real_b_pullman

@psylenced @elisethoma5 Well, the AEC doesn’t know who is and who isn’t covid-positive, and they don’t ask, so the whole question is moot.

via TweetDeck in reply to psylenced

@AusElectoralCom Oh yeah and there’s this. If you tested covid-positive on Monday then you’re still in iso on Satur..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…WW

JordanUhl the start to an extremely cursed buddy comedy pic.twitter.com/3FTeFXT7lp

via Twitter Web App (retweeted on 4:17 PM, May 19th, 2022 via TweetDeck)

@Virtualkat101 @AusElectoralCom There are way too many drama queens out there looking for things to whinge about, a..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Tw

via TweetDeck in reply to Virtualkat101

@AusElectoralCom Or, do a new RAT. It came back negative? No symptoms? Just go and vote, you sook. No wait. Don’t d..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…km

I think the problem here is that people are reading it as “FIRST tested positive”. It doesn’t say that. Just do a R..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…OA

chaser Parents name new-born twins “Corruption” and “Climate Change” to stop Scott Morrison from tackling them before 2050

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 4:01 PM, May 19th, 2022 via TweetDeck)

dobes Prime Minister Morrison is in his fourth term.

Stagflation has taken hold.

The media won’t report on it because t..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…qZ

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 4:01 PM, May 19th, 2022 via TweetDeck)

@dobes Now THIS is the future I’m after!

via TweetDeck in reply to dobes

@RealNickHodge Sheep. It’s always the bloody sheep. But how did it get up there?

via TweetDeck in reply to RealNickHodge

@JustJimWillDo She is too cunning for the likes of me.

via TweetDeck in reply to JustJimWillDo

The other waratah nearby, the one that gets more direct sunlight, has already popped. Some time in the last few day..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Hm

Waratah sequence 2021, day 262. The seed pods of the waratah in question, the one I’ve been tracking all these mont..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…kB

via Twitter Web App in reply to stilgherrian

martinwalsh Australian unemployment jumps to 9.7% in April 2022; highest since July 2021. Under-employment unchanged at 18.1%…twitter.com/i/web/status/1…qW

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 1:11 PM, May 19th, 2022 via TweetDeck)

@GordyPls @scott_thewspot @dobes To be fair, transitioning would be a lot easier if you could just trade cards with someone.

via TweetDeck in reply to GordyPls

PatrickLenton i see, and is this “algorithm” in the room with us now?

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 11:46 AM, May 19th, 2022 via TweetDeck)

@bajo @gathgwyn He’s worked it out, even though he’s not the brightest crayon in the box.

@bajo I don’t know how successful it’s been long-term but @gathgwyn, who I cat-sit from time to time, gets several..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Ta

via TweetDeck in reply to bajo

@SteveMolk I guess there are still plenty of new folks who hear a reach figure and buy a ROS package with no guaran..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…ii

via TweetDeck in reply to SteveMolk

@Binda_Bushrat I’m very close to doing that lol. But I have election night drinks with a friend in Sydney so at lea..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…bg

via TweetDeck in reply to Binda_Bushrat

@dfpiii @trentyarwood @umairh I never had any doubts about your Scottishness.

via TweetDeck in reply to dfpiii

@scott_thewspot @GordyPls @dobes Lol there’s much to love about that retort. :)

via TweetDeck in reply to scott_thewspot

@SteveMolk Lol who’s trying that old trick this time?

via TweetDeck in reply to SteveMolk

Last night “The 9pm Winter Series 2022” crowdfunder reached 80% of Target One. Thanks everyone. There’s one week an..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Ah

The previous five election podcasts are over here. the9pmedict.com/tag/election20… Or in your podcast app of choice, of course.

Thu plan, the actual achievable targets: Laundry and related tasks; poke at a client’s website; produce and post an..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…nO

Thu plan, additional preamble: I’ll have to scratch today’s podcast recording with @davidgerard but we’ll reschedul..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Xj

Thu plan, preamble. Well, after being awake for a grand total of six hours yesterday and a little more than twelve..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…fW

It’s yet another sunny but not-warm day in the Blue Mountains today. pic.twitter.com/wkUxjAKOrr

Thursday. There’s no need to torture them if they’ve already agreed. You lucky number is 5. Thursday.

Two sleeps until Election Day!