Being very disappointed with my most popular posts during 2007, here’s a list of 10 posts which I think are a better, more intelligent read. Enjoy.
Actually make that 15. In no particular order…
- The Inaugural Paul Neil Milne Johnstone Award goes to…
- It’s the little details which matter…
- Oops, there goes privacy! So now what?
- Scaring the shit out of clients
- Releasing the Black Hawk crash video was A Good Thing
- Thoughts on “Earth Hour”
- Stay alert, ye nameless, toiling animals
- Why The Greens won’t win Marrickville (about the last state election, but still relevant)
- How can Microsoft stop us hating them?
- Burnt out sofa, burnt out life
- “Let’s just write that down…”
- Human Rights: a reminder
- A Meditation at 11,700 metres, 719km/h
- Saturday Night at The Duke
- and everything I wrote for Crikey (is that cheating?)
Most of that’s reasonably serious — suitable for a reflective Sunday morning, though. So you might want to check out the entire Humour category too.
They’re also the longer pieces, but I reckon there’s a whole swathe of little comments which are wonderful contributions to the sum total of English literature. Don’t you agree?