This episode of “The 9pm Edict” is a journey. Crusader Rabbit demands to be taken seriously. We expose the truth about hopscotch. And there are far too many references to wine.
And there’s more stuff, but you’ll have to listen.
If you’d like to comment on this episode, please add your comment below, or Skype to stilgherrian or phone Sydney +61 2 8011 3733.
Everyone who subscribes before the end of December 2014 will receive a free ebook with my writings on surveillance, politics and the Five Eyes alliance. More details soon.
Thanks and welcome this episode to new SCHOONER subscriber Cameron Manning, FLAT WHITE subscriber Darren Jones, and generous one-off tipsters Abrasive Teapot, Lucas James, and Michael Neale. Much appreciated.
- Charlie Brooker’s “How to Report the News” from BBC’s Newswipe via YouTube.
- Karl Stefanovic’s interview with Tony Abbott from Channel Nine’s Today via YouTube.
- David Koch’s interview with Tony Abbott from Channel Seven’s Sunrise via YouTube. The picture at the top of this post is a screenshot from that interview.
- Facts and quotes about the Australian economy via Alan Kohler and Stephen Koukoulas.
- The wines mentioned by Phil from D’Vine Cellars were: El Tocador’s Old Vines Garnacha 2012; Charles Melton’s La Belle Mère Granache Shiraz Mataro 2011; Kilikanoon’s Killerman’s Run Granache Shiraz Mataro 2012; Torres’ Coronas Tempranillo 2010; Vinifera Wines’ Gran Tinto (Granache Temranillo Graciano Cabernet Sauvignon) 2008.
- Personal branding action sheet from Catriona Pollard’s CP Communications.
- Piano harp down 5 by 3bagbrew via The Freesound Project.
Comments are now closed.