Australia has chosen its face for Eurovision 2015, and it needs a shave. Christopher Pyne explains science. And Malcolm Turnbull explains reality.
In this podcast, there’s talk of logic, leadership, public relations, science and Florida. Obviously.
This episode, it’s welcome to new SCHOONER subscribers Adam Fitzpatrick and Joel Michael; and new FLAT WHITE subscriber Matthew Firth. Much appreciated.
- Guy Sebastian at Hillsong, Easter 2008 via YouTube user pinkfrangipani7.
- Guy Sebastian to represent Australia at Eurovision 2015, SBS News, 5 March 2015.
- Tony Abbott ‘best person to lead the party’ says Malcolm Turnbull, ABC TV 7.30, 3 March 2015.
- “Shannon Noll wuz robbed joke” stolen from Jon Kudelka.
- Intergeneration Report Recommends Killing All Baby Boomers, SBS, 5 March 2015.
- Christopher Pyne on higher education reforms, ABC Radio National Breakfast, 5 March 2015.
- Guess what, journalists: data retention isn’t all about you, Josh Mehlman, 22 February 2015.
- Tony Abbott says he has “changed”, Senate Estimates, via Senator Penny Wong, 22 February 2015.
- Survey Report: Majority of Service Providers Experienced DDoS Attacks, 85 Percent Experienced Customer Churn As a Result, Metis Communications for Black Lotus, 3 March 2015.
- Statistics Laundering: false and fantastic figures, Libertus.net.
- Man confesses to killing, brings body to lawyer’s office, News-Press.com, 4 March 2015.
- The 9pm Edict theme by mansardian via The Freesound Project.
- Edict fanfare by neonaeon, via The Freesound Project.
- Elephant Stamp theme by Joshua Mehlman.
- Photograph of the Trinity atmospheric nuclear test, July 1945, by the US Government via Wikimedia Commons.
[Photo: Screenshot of Guy Sebastian on SBC TV, 5 March 2015.]