We’ve survived the first year of the Trump presidency, and isn’t it wonderful! But America isn’t looking so good in the eyes of the rest of the world. And here in Australia, Senator Eric Abetz is swimming upstream to spawn.
In this episode there’s talk of Donald Trump, dumplings, stupid people, landlords, disinformation, and the blockchain. Amongst many other things. And Nicholas Fryer takes a look through The Arch Window.
Thank you, Media Freedom Citizenry!
This episode was made possible by its listeners: TWO MINUTES HATE: Joel Michael, Stuart Young, and one who chooses to remain anonymous; 25 WORDS HATE: Kathy Reid, Karlski B, Keith Duddy, Michael Neale, Paris Lord, Peter Blakeley, and Peter Lawler; TRIGGER WORDS left over from the previous episode: Brendan Forster, Daniel Kirtin, Nicholas Fryer; FOOT SOLDIERS FOR MEDIA FREEDOM twiddlekins, Jon Lawrence, Ginevra Makes, Karloskar Hall, Gavin Heaton, Ric Hayman, Ian Kath, Rohan Pearce, Errol Cavit, Tim Bell, Larry Lawson, Drew Mayo, and four who choose to remain anonymous; and MEDIA FREEDOM CITIZENS Mercy W Hema, Paul Kidd, and one who chooses to remain anonymous.
If you enjoyed this podcast, please throw a few coins into the tip jar.
- ‘Only dead fish go with the flow’: Eric Abetz finds a cause for rebellion in same-sex marriage, Sydney Morning Herald, 27 November 2017.
- Shaun Micallef’s tweet about Senator Eric Abetz.
- Bombshell Live from Maxwell AFB.
- In Cabinet meeting, Pence praises Trump once every 12 seconds for three minutes straight, Washington Post, 20 December 2017.
- Penalty rate cuts followed by weakest consumer spending since 2008, Guardian, 12 December 2017.
- Estonia the Digital Republic, The New Yorker, 18 December 2017.
- Female masturbation can apparently open ‘a portal to hell’, Dazed, 14 April 2016.
- Nicholas Fryer can be found at nickfryer.net.
- The 9pm Edict theme by mansardian via The Freesound Project.
- Edict fanfare by neonaeon, via The Freesound Project.
- Elephant Stamp theme by Joshua Mehlman.
- Photograph of the Trinity atmospheric nuclear test, July 1945, by the US Government via Wikimedia Commons.
[Photo: Senator Eric Abetz speaking in parliament on 27 November 2017.]