US defence analysts can’t trust their own president. Senator Malcolm Roberts takes us to his happy place. And an old woman explains where the homosexuals come from.
There’s also talk of Donald Trump, The Orb, racism, government incompetence, Pauline Hanson, and a giraffe. And of course Nicholas Fryer with a look through The Arch Window.
You can listen to the podcast above or below. But if you want all of the episodes, now and in the future, subscribe to the podcast feed, or subscribe automatically in iTunes, or go to SoundCloud or Spreaker.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:14:07 — 39.0MB)
Thank you, Media Freedom Citizenry
If you enjoyed this podcast, please throw a few coins into the tip jar.
Thanks this episode to Benno Rice, Dave Gaukroger, David King x 2, Errol Cavit, Graham Freeman, Joel Michael, Joop de Wit, Keith Duddy, Ken Tsang, Michael Neale, Nicholas Fryer, Nick Andrew, Rami Mandow, Simon Harris x 2, and seven people who choose to remain anonymous. Your generosity is appreciated.
- War on the Rock’s podcast Bombshell.
- Two Simple Comments That Smash Margaret’s Hypocrisy Off The Court, Huffington Post, 25 May 2017.
- Nicholas Butler’s Facebook post about Margaret Court’s radio interview (MP3), 29 May 2017.
- Nicholas Fryer may be found at nickfryer.net.
- The 9pm Edict theme by mansardian via The Freesound Project.
- Edict fanfare by neonaeon, via The Freesound Project.
- Elephant Stamp theme by Joshua Mehlman.
- Photograph of the Trinity atmospheric nuclear test, July 1945, by the US Government via Wikimedia Commons.
[Photo: Photo of Margaret Court at the 2017 Australian Open from Getty Images via Huffington Post.]