February 25th, 2014

RT @dobes: haha RT @winocm: github.com/torvalds/linux…

………..aaaaaaaaaaaaaa [Yes, this is how you programmify the codes.]

via Janetter for Mac

Pinboard Don’t get caught up in speculative, ephemeral digital currencies. Put your money in Second Life real estate

via YoruFukurou (retweeted on 6:07 PM, Feb 25th, 2014 via Janetter for Mac)

@glengyron @R_Chirgwin Well, they asked for a credit card. I think this leaflet they handed me contains some sort of instructions.

via Janetter for Mac in reply to glengyron

@jonoabroad @sophistifunk I don’t have to to go farting about in pubs to buy weaponry. There’s plenty of people who need shooting NOW.

via Janetter for Mac in reply to jonoabroad

@R_Chirgwin I’m in Prahran. How do I tell the difference?

via Janetter for Mac in reply to R_Chirgwin

@OaaSvc A deformed horse with clawed feet looking over my bed? It’s just a bit creepy.

via Janetter for Mac in reply to OaaSvc

So this will definitely not give me nightmares instagram.com/p/k1ENEuCFjz/

via Instagram

I haven’t even gotten out of the taxi in Prahran yet and already I am frustrated by Australia’s draconian firearms legislation.

via Plume for Android

thegrugq How appropriate. MtGox plans to relaunch on April 1st.

scribd.com/doc/209050732/…

via Tweetbot for Mac (retweeted on 5:19 PM, Feb 25th, 2014 via Plume for Android)

DuncanIdunno This Mt Gox shit is basically another Benghazi

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 5:19 PM, Feb 25th, 2014 via Plume for Android)

GreenJ ok, that’s funny. “@Asher_Wolf: Sorry, make that MEAA organiser who just asked me how Medium was to deal with as a publisher.”

via Tweetbot for Mac (retweeted on 5:04 PM, Feb 25th, 2014 via Plume for Android)

Oh that’s right. I’ll be in Prahran shortly. Lowering my standards in preparation.

via Plume for Android

In transit, and removing a star.

via Plume for Android

OH: “That whole sealife spiral dick thing is quite weird.”

via Plume for Android

RT @joshgnosis Is Conroy just going from committee to committee causing mischief? [I hope do.]

via Plume for Android

Desserts and coffee have been ordered.

via Plume for Android

SnarkyPlatypus Are selfies really causing the spread of gonorrhea?

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 3:31 PM, Feb 25th, 2014 via Plume for Android)

I have just seen @jeamland’s Twitter stream. He must be stopped.

via Plume for Android

The conversation at the other end of the table seems to be about what you can achieve with Glad Wrap and PVC glue and a hair dryer.

via Plume for Android

This lunch is lovely, but it needs to end soon because I still have to be angry for money.

via Plume for Android

gusworldau Beware: @stilgherrian is now musing on the possibilities of space as a service

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 12:19 PM, Feb 25th, 2014 via Tweetbot for iOS)

Intel’s Gordon Graylish is currently running through their vision of future workplace collaboration. It’s glossily middle class.

via Tweetbot for iOS

@juhasaarinen Well the Worktech thing is today, an Intel VP speaking, and then lunch to talk stuff like the Xeon. I think.

via Tweetbot for iOS in reply to juhasaarinen

@juhasaarinen Intel is launching the Xeon E7 v2 at some thing called Worktech.

via Plume for Android in reply to juhasaarinen

I tell you what, NAB headquarters is rather noice. There must be a bit of money in banking.

Entering the Realm of the Lizard People instagram.com/p/k0T1IFCFrO/

via Instagram

“It rubs the lotion on its skin…” instagram.com/p/k0TeaSiFqt/

via Instagram

@SnarkyPlatypus Je suis un Discordien. Nous sommes tous des Papes. Vive Eris.

via Janetter for Mac in reply to SnarkyPlatypus

I say, the Blackphone looks rather schmick. The price of USD629 strikes me as reasonable. blackphone.ch

via Janetter for Mac

@SnarkyPlatypus Je suis magnanime, et j’ai décidé de les laisser vivre un autre jour.

via Janetter for Mac in reply to SnarkyPlatypus

“Poignarder” is such an excellent word.

via Janetter for Mac

Well played, @ericscheid @il_beavo @baldpom @Kimota, if a bit obvious. I guess it was a compulsory thing.

via Janetter for Mac

Is there a reason Intel put me up at a hotel that’s hosting a conference on Alzheimers and incontinence?

via Plume for Android

explanoit If that Apple SSL thing happened to Microsoft, literal shit would be pouring down on Redmond right now. Pouring.

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 9:29 AM, Feb 25th, 2014 via Tweetbot for iOS)

RT @BlogsofWarTech: VIDEO: Zuckerberg’s plan to widen web access goo.gl/6vk6Eh [Not a private remake of Goatse.]

via Tweetbot for iOS

@SnarkyPlatypus Bonjour. Je profite d’un démarrage lent de la journée dans la capitale du sud. Et vous?

via Tweetbot for iOS in reply to SnarkyPlatypus

timbuckteeth RT @Samfr: Funniest thing I’ve seen today… pic.twitter.com/UqeFOAgcsk < hahahaha

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 9:20 AM, Feb 25th, 2014 via Tweetbot for iOS)

Jesus, Apple, if that’s how things are being handled then throw yourselves into a canal. You have learned nothing.

via Tweetbot for iOS

octal If you believe call waiting, message unread counts, voiceover navigation, etc. are worth leaving SSL broken for, you need to retire.

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 9:11 AM, Feb 25th, 2014 via Tweetbot for iOS)

RT @franksting: @jeamland @stilgherrian I hate you guys [Yeah, I know. Take a number, someone will be with you shortly.]

via Tweetbot for iOS

sixthformpoet I feel sorry for Piers Morgan. He’s basically Piers Morgan, trapped in Piers Morgan’s body.

via Twitter for BlackBerry® (retweeted on 9:02 AM, Feb 25th, 2014 via Tweetbot for iOS)

glengyron Look: Just because you’ve dragged people out of their beds & beaten / stabbed & murdered them doesn’t mean you should lose your job.

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 9:02 AM, Feb 25th, 2014 via Tweetbot for iOS)

RT @jeamland: @stilgherrian 7:30pm or so at Whisky & Alement? [Lock it in, Eddie. Others may join me there or elsewhere a bit earlier.]

via Tweetbot for iOS

RT @jeamland: I wonder if @stilgherrian would embrace some disruptive drinks on Wednesday evening… [He would…]

via Tweetbot for iOS

Tue plan: Administrivia; 1100 Intel Xeon E7 v2 Server l(a)unch; change accommodations; remainder TBA, but essentially loose in Melbourne.

via Tweetbot for iOS

@TimWattsMP I’d always though that Ms Bishop was rather good at the wry smile thing. An inner sense of humour she mostly keeps secret.

via Tweetbot for iOS in reply to TimWattsMP

Of dear, what have you done, Mr @TimWattsMP? This surely will not end well.

via Tweetbot for iOS in reply to TimWattsMP

TimWattsMP Fairly certain this is the only speech in Hansard to date that quotes both @stilgherrian & Hayek youtu.be/5vXUujsG7cs

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 8:20 AM, Feb 25th, 2014 via Tweetbot for iOS)

@Froosh I wish I could watch the day from the one location, but alas that’s not possible.

via Plume for Android in reply to Froosh

OK, this “embrace” arsehattery has gone too far instagram.com/p/k0CWdxCFjq/

via Instagram

Hmmm… I am not liking the look of these errors that my MacBook Pro is throwing.

via Plume for Android

@kcarruthers @mpesce @MooresCloud YOU HAVE A CLEAR LINE OF FIRE KATE YOU CAN TAKE THE SHOT YOU CAN END THIS MADNESS ONCE AND FOR ALL.

via Janetter for Mac in reply to kcarruthers

@sprocket___ I think that under the modern style of government everything happens from PMA and ministers are the last to know.

via Janetter for Mac in reply to sprocket___

@derekbradley Yes, it’s going to get pretty ugly if those sorts of rules are being changed.

via Plume for Android in reply to derekbradley

RT @xDutchyHx I know you love Tony right now so here is a nice pic of our beloved leader just for you. pic.twitter.com/pKFxAlxDdM [Excellent.]

via Plume for Android

DJBentley lol if true. RT @AntDeRosa: God, I hope this is true: expert says selfies causing head lice among teens sfist.com/2014/02/24/are…

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 7:12 AM, Feb 25th, 2014 via Plume for Android)

Abbott ordered cabinet documents to go to royal commission, Brandis says he wasn’t told. Too funny. theguardian.com/world/2014/feb…

via Plume for Android

TumblrTXT I need a blowjob. I’m not asking you for one, that would be rude, I’m just saying I need one.

via Buffer (retweeted on 7:05 AM, Feb 25th, 2014 via Plume for Android)

Tuesday. A slow unclouding, a knotted brow, and the increasing sense that everything was a mistake. Everything. Tuesday.