Oh, and finally getting to the podcast production. That’s a good thing, right?
- “The 9pm Arch Window into the Soul”, being The 9pm Edict episode 79. It’s also on Spreaker and SoundCloud. This one’s a bit different, with Nicholas Fryer asking the questions. Let me know what you think.
- My Health Record privacy amendments ‘woefully inadequate’: Labor, ZDNet Australia, 15 October 2018.
- Australia’s anti-encryption legislation fails to address human rights concerns: Committee, ZDNet Australia, 18 October 2018.
- Senate inquiry recommends locking down My Health Record by default, ZDNet Australia, 18 October 2018.
- ADHA’s non-process for releasing My Health Record data revealed, ZDNet Australia, 19 October 2018.
Media Appearances, Corporate Largesse
The Week Ahead
I’m spending the week in Sydney covering SWIFT’s Sibos global financial services conference on Monday to Thursday, then doing some writing and dealing with a medical appointment on Friday.
On the weekend I’ll post another podcast, based on the long interview I recorded with the remarkable Mike Godwin in Washington DC. And then I’ll collapse.
The following week I’m covering the McAfee MPOWER Cyber Security Summit in Sydney on Tuesday, as well as a little more podcast production.
There’s nothing specific pencilled in right through to the end of the year, so I should probably do something about that. Suggestions are more than welcome.