[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/239811845″ params=”color=ff5500&auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false” width=”100%” height=”166″ iframe=”true” /]
Australia’s Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull is the savour of the trade union movement, apparently. Indeed, it looks like Turnbull is laying out the groundwork and strategy for an early election in the new year.
In this abbreviated New Year’s Eve episode of The 9pm Edict, there’s talk of Soapy’s bookshelves, alcohol, and not a lot else, really.
If you’d like to comment on this episode, please add your comment below, or Skype to stilgherrian or phone Sydney +61 2 8011 3733.
Thank you, Media Freedom Citizenry!
- PM responds to trade union royal commission’s final report, ABC News, 30 December 2015.
- Jamie Briggs and Mal Brough’s departure clears reshuffle ground for Turnbull, Australian Financial Review, 29 December 2015.
- Nicholas Fryer may be found at nickfryer.net.
- The 9pm Edict theme by mansardian via The Freesound Project.
- Edict fanfare by neonaeon, via The Freesound Project.
- Elephant Stamp theme by Joshua Mehlman.
- Photograph of the Trinity atmospheric nuclear test, July 1945, by the US Government via Wikimedia Commons.
[Photo: PM Malcolm Turnbull responds to trade union royal commission s final report, courtesy ABC News.]