It’s a time for transformations. A time for desire. Some of these transformations are graphic. And some are just too much for Nicholas Fryer.
In this episode, there’s talk of goats, music, bubbles, foreskins, and more.
If you’d like to comment on this episode, please add your comment below, or Skype to stilgherrian or phone Sydney +61 2 8011 3733.
Thank you, Media Freedom Citizenry
Thanks this episode to Peter Lawler for his generous one-off contribution.
- ‘I was fed up with life so went and lived like a goat in Swiss Alps and I’m not kidding’, says designer, Mirror, 13 May 2016. Audio from Princeton University Press.
- Foreskin Restoration Demonstration, BritishInvasion91, via YouTube.
- SenSlip official website.
- Foreskin & Circumcision, an educational video from SenSlip, via YouTube.
- All the people who have accidentally mispronounced Jeremy Hunt’s name on live TV or radio, via YouTube.
- US man shoots himself in foot while adjusting sock, Guardian, 16 May 2016.
- How to Regrow Foreskin, wikiHow.
- Jesus Christ @united this is the worst kind of security question I’ve ever seen, 16 May 2016.
- OK Lawmakers Introduce Bill Declaring State of Emergency Over… Bathrooms, Mediaite, 19 May 2016.
- EgyptAir passenger worked in Australia, West Australian, 20 May 2016.
- Terrorists no longer welcome on OneDrive or Hotmail, Ars Technica, 21 May 2016.
- Foreskin monologue by @techoglot @NewtonMark @GordyPls @PointZeroOne @voltagex @jonoabroad @twiddlekins @katienotopolous @stufromoz @resigninshame.
- More to come…
- The 9pm Edict theme by mansardian via The Freesound Project.
- Edict fanfare by neonaeon, via The Freesound Project.
- Elephant Stamp theme by Joshua Mehlman.
- Photograph of the Trinity atmospheric nuclear test, July 1945, by the US Government via Wikimedia Commons.
[Photo: Goat-man Thomas Thwaites, courtesy Thomas Thwaites via Mirror Online.]