Do you think we’re close to a nuclear war breaking out? That’s just one of the trivial questions addressed in this podcast.
There’s also talk of gay marriage, racism, British tourists, more racism, and Senator Malcolm Roberts. And of course Nicholas Fryer takes a look through The Arch Window.
You can listen to the podcast above or below. But if you want all of the episodes, now and in the future, subscribe to the podcast feed, or subscribe automatically in iTunes, or go to SoundCloud or Spreaker.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:04:41 — 31.4MB)
Thank you, Media Freedom Citizenry
If you enjoyed this podcast, please throw a few coins into the tip jar.
- Wikipedia entries for Stanislav Petrov and Abel Archer 83.
- Wikipedia entry for The Mark of Cain. Via YouTube, the CD Incoming.
- BBC Panorama episode, If the Bomb Drops (1980).
- The Arms Control Wonk podcast episode North Korea Tests An H-Bomb.
- Victorian Fabians event, Digital Manipulation of Democracy, 27 September 2017./
- Twitter account @HolidayComplain.
- “We aim to be understandable by 16 year olds. Sometimes Asian names can be confusing, so we have to be careful about using too many,” tweeted by the British Museum, 13 September 2017.
- Audio of Senator Malcolm Roberts from a press conference on 4 August 2016, and from the Australian Parliament.
- Latest report on Senator Roberts’ evidence to the High Court of Australia from ABC Radio’s PM.
- Ladies, Know Your Lemons.
- Nicholas Fryer may be found at nickfryer.net.
- The 9pm Edict theme by mansardian via The Freesound Project.
- Edict fanfare by neonaeon, via The Freesound Project.
- Elephant Stamp theme by Joshua Mehlman.
- Photograph of the Trinity atmospheric nuclear test, July 1945, by the US Government via Wikimedia Commons.
[Photo: Kim Jong-Un celebrating after the successful launch of the missile (Reuters/KCNA).]