Well, one comment. We do seem to be getting back into the writing thing for 2013.
- China not the only ones taking part in cyber spookery, Crikey, 4 February 2013.
- Chinese attacks show up useless infosec, again, CSO Online, 4 February 2013.
- Why Telstra plans to slow you down to fight online piracy, Crikey, 6 February 2013.
- Berners-Lee, Silicon Valley, and Australia’s cultural cringe, ZDNet Australia, 7 February 2013.
None. But wait.
- On Thursday I spoke about Twitter and TV on ABC Radio National’s Media Report.
- Also on Thursday, I spoke about various internet things with Dom Knight on ABC 702 Sydney. I may or may not post the audio. Although I recorded it, there’s a chunk missing because mobile internet.
- On Friday, I spoke about The Global Mail on Radio 2SER’s Fourth Estate.
Still none. Was it something I said?
The Week Ahead
It’s half gone, and I’m making it up as I go along. But Sunday morning I fly to Maroochydore for Kickstart Forum 2013, so I’ll probably be in Sydney on the weekend.
[Photo: Welcome to the People's Democratic Republic of Burwood, being a picture of a building in Sydney’s suburbs that disturbs me, photographed from a moving train.]