The week of Monday 4 to Sunday 10 February 2013 was… in the past. Shit, it’s already Wednesday night! I’ll just post this here now, with little commentary.
Well, one comment. We do seem to be getting back into the writing thing for 2013.
- China not the only ones taking part in cyber spookery, Crikey, 4 February 2013.
- Chinese attacks show up useless infosec, again, CSO Online, 4 February 2013.
- Why Telstra plans to slow you down to fight online piracy, Crikey, 6 February 2013.
- Berners-Lee, Silicon Valley, and Australia’s cultural cringe, ZDNet Australia, 7 February 2013.
None. But wait.
- On Thursday I spoke about Twitter and TV on ABC Radio National’s Media Report.
- Also on Thursday, I spoke about various internet things with Dom Knight on ABC 702 Sydney. I may or may not post the audio. Although I recorded it, there’s a chunk missing because mobile internet.
- On Friday, I spoke about The Global Mail on Radio 2SER’s Fourth Estate.
Still none. Was it something I said?
The Week Ahead
It’s half gone, and I’m making it up as I go along. But Sunday morning I fly to Maroochydore for Kickstart Forum 2013, so I’ll probably be in Sydney on the weekend.
[Photo: Welcome to the People's Democratic Republic of Burwood, being a picture of a building in Sydney’s suburbs that disturbs me, photographed from a moving train.]