As with last week, I won’t say much about the week of Monday 20 to Sunday 26 November 2017 either, except to say that things are, more or less, wonderful. At least by comparison, etc.
- Sunday 17 December: “The 9pm Edict Public House Forum 5”, recorded live at the West Ryde Hotel and streamed live from 1400 AEDT via stilgherrian.com/edict/live/ and Spreaker apps. Book a free audience spot.
- Tuesday 19 December: A regular episode, as always streamed live from stilgherrian.com/edict/live/ and Spreaker apps from 2100 AEDT.
But, to what happened this week…
- “The 9pm The Earth is Flat and So’s Your Mum”, being The 9pm Edict episode 70. You can also listen on SoundCloud and Spreaker.
- How many must be killed in the Internet of Deadly Things train wrecks?, ZDNet Australia, 20 November 2017.
- On Wednesday, I was interviewed for ABC Radio’s PM, Fears for internet freedom as Trump targets ‘net neutrality’.
The Week Ahead
Monday through Wednesday I’m concentrating on DirectorTech. Also on Wednesday I’m heading down to Sydney for medical appointments, the ones I’d originally planned to do last Friday, as well as recording a spot for ABC Melbourne. I’ll be answering the question “What is the cloud?” some time after 1900 AEDT.
The rest of the week is unplanned, but I’m sure it’ll include some writing for ZDNet.