We explore one of the world’s greatest coincidences. President Donald Trump finally does something sensible. And we bring you the latest in science.
There’s also talk of Bitcoin, bin chickens, nuclear weapons, and UFOs. And Nicholas Fryer takes a look through The Arch Window.
You can listen to the podcast above or below. But if you want all of the episodes, now and in the future, subscribe to the podcast feed, or subscribe automatically in iTunes, or go to SoundCloud or Spreaker.
Thank you, Media Freedom Citizenry
If you enjoyed this podcast, please throw a few coins into the tip jar.
- Madmen With Nuclear Codes — An History of Unpredictable Foreign Policy.
- Bombshell podcast, The Fallout’s Gonna Kill You.
- Kin Lane tweets about Uber Translate.
- Radio Atlantic: How an American Neo-Nazi Was Made.
- Congressman Ted Lieu via CNN.
- Richard Herring’s Leicester Square Theatre Podcast: RHLSTP 152 – Armando Iannucci.
- Music by Katsuki Uehara.
- Bitcoin Mining Now Consuming More Electricity Than 159 Countries Including Ireland & Most Countries In Africa.
- Skedaddle, as tweeted by Lisa McIntyre.
- “The first case of religious freedom in Australia post the plebiscite is apparently a deeply catholic beautician not wanting to wax some gay balls,” as tweeted by John Taylor.
- Australian bird of the year 2017, Guardian.
- A Song About Birds, by Christiaan Van Vuuren.
- Do we know what bird Latho went for? and replies.
- Latham’s snipe (Gallinago hardwickii).
- ‘I Don’t Believe In Science,’ Says Flat-Earther Set To Launch Himself In Own Rocket.
- Nicholas Fryer may be found at nickfryer.net.
- Hated and misunderstood, the ibis brings an important environmental message, ABC Radio National, 12 October 2015.
- Edict fanfare by neonaeon, via The Freesound Project.
- Elephant Stamp theme by Joshua Mehlman.
- Photograph of the Trinity atmospheric nuclear test, July 1945, by the US Government via Wikimedia Commons.
[Photo: Australian White Ibis (Threskiornis molucca) photographed at Circular Quay, Sydney, on 30 September 2016.]