Yes, it’s that time of year again, when a celebration of the birth of social radical Joshua bar Joseph is turned into a retail extravaganza.
How do you feel about Christmas? Personally, I get annoyed with the “compulsory cheerfulness” and the pointless mob behaviour. As the old saying goes, you can’t pick your families, and Christmas forces them together regardless — though reports that the suicide rate peaks at Christmas is an urban legend.
Yes, how do you feel about Christmas? Go to the website to vote, or add your comments here.
- a glorious celebration of Our Saviour’s birth (24%, 4 Votes)
- a wonderful shopping experience (6%, 1 Votes)
- time to hit the beach! (6%, 1 Votes)
- time for the pub! (12%, 2 Votes)
- time for the sauna! (yes, an urban gay answer) (6%, 1 Votes)
- too much effort (35%, 6 Votes)
- something else (please discuss) (12%, 2 Votes)
Total Voters: 17
Comments are now closed.