Just days remain to pledge your support to The 9pm Autumn Series 2021. The same number of days remain until the start of The 8pm Quiz Series Two. And the magic number is four.
Please consider pledging your support to the Pozible crowdfunding campaign for The 9pm Autumn Series 2021. You have until 9pm AEDT this Thursday 18 February 2021.
We’re already 52% of the way to Target One, which will guarantee five episodes of The 9pm Edict podcast with special guests during March and April. Hit Target Two and we’ll get three more.
Already pencilled in and ready for dates to be confirmed are:
- Carol Duncan, multimedia producer, former broadcaster, and Newcastle City Councillor.
- Cartoonist Cathy Wilcox, who was previously on the pod in 2016.
- NEW: Blockchain and crypotocurrency realist David Gerard, author of Attack of the 50 Foot Blockchain and Libra Shrugged: How Facebook Tried to Take Over the Money.
- Elise Thomas, “freelance journalist, OSINT analyst, and observer of internet weirdness”.
- Artist and cartoonist Jon Kudelka.
- Philosopher and reprobate Patrick Stokes.
I’ll announce further targets after that. There may be more one-on-one guests episodes. If we can go to the pub again there might be a Public House Forum. There may even be a special and disturbing livestreamed episode. Stay tuned!
There’s more guests in the pipeline. Consider this to be just part of the selection. If there’s anyone you’d love to hear from, please let me know.
“The 8pm Quiz” Series Two starts this Thursday
Also starting Thursday is The 8pm Quiz S02, bringing you five livestreamed episodes at 8pm Sydney time on the third Thursday of each month — so after this week that’s 18 March, 15 April, 20 May, and 17 June.
Make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel so you don’t miss out, and please tell your friends.
I’ll add in further dates when I have the brainspace and the budget. Supporting the Pozible campaign will definitely help.
If you want to start at the beginning, you can still catch up on The 8pm Quiz pilot series.
And back to the podcast…
I hope to produce a just-me episode of The 9pm Edict once a month in any event, including and end-of-summer episode before the end of February, but I’ll announce those dates another time.
The 9pm Edict is available on Apple Podcasts, Castbox, Deezer, Google Podcasts, iHeartRadio, JioSaavn, Pocket Casts, Podcast Addict, Podchaser, SoundCloud, Spotify, and Speaker.
You can also listen to this announcement episode below, or subscribe to the generic podcast feed.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 5:02 — 6.3MB)
Please check out the Pozible campaign now, and please tell your friends.
- Schoolhouse Rock!, “3 Is A Magic Number” (1973)
- De La Soul, “The Magic Number” (1989)